Battle for the Broadmoor: UND vs. St, Clooud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battle for the Broadmoor: UND vs. St, Clooud

I sat near this gopher fan and he was mean to me. He kept saying Sioux suck. I was so sad I have to post about it on USCHO.
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      We gave that game away.

The Good:
      Travis Novak (the kid is everywhere)
      Dan Dunn (looked good in relief)

The "Eh:"
      Oliver Lauridsen (looked good until he fell down at the worst time in his life)
      Mike Lee (I fault the defense)

The Bad:
      Drew LeBlanc (looked like total garbage all night)
      Chris Hepp (I was hoping we could cut him after the 1st)
      SCSU Defense (totally hung Mike out to dry)

And after having to hear "HEY SIOUX SIOUX! SIOUX YEAH YEAH!" three days in a row, I hope UND does have to change their name...and I hope its something stupid.
      For the "good" I would also include David Eddy. 2 goals by a freshman in the championship game....

I thought the Big O played fine. I'm still in near disbelief that this is the same guy who played for us last year. He's 1000% times more confident and patient with the puck...
      "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
        Here's the thing though. The majority of Sioux fans have to go back to North Dakota. That's like spending time in prison with really slippery soap.

So at the end of the day, you always get the last laugh.
        As opposed to going back to that highly unmotivated, highly unemployed, piece of @#$%, scum-sucking toilet bowl of a town Duluth? Ummm....yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
          I sat near this gopher fan and he was mean to me. He kept saying Sioux suck. I was so sad I have to post about it on USCHO.
          It's ok, let it all out. We're here to help.

I know I'm going to take my anguish out on my bike this morning. 2-3 hour trainer ride coming up... So I'll thank the sioux for a good workout!
          "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            So speaking of classy fans, a SCSU fan just attacked Marco Hunt.
            Seriously?
            Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
            Well Brent's Gopher fan, he knows suck.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by sioux7 View Post
              As opposed to going back to that highly unmotivated, highly unemployed, piece of @#$%, scum-sucking toilet bowl of a town Duluth? Ummm....yeah.
              I'm thinking that you haven't been to Duluth...

Duluth > Anywhere in N.D.

Maybe you should just worry about getting past BC this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                Seriously?
                Yes. It happened two feet from me at Tom Reids. She, yes she, was drunk as a skunk and Marco was like WTH?
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Realistic Husky View Post
                  You see what the rest of the world sees. UND is only liked in Grand Forks. The city is uneducated when it comes to hockey and I am sure the sioux fans on this board can't skate. I know I know I have been there a thousand times and it is the most unathletic city I have every been too! At least Gopher fans are educated
                  I would love to go on the ice with ya me boy.Oh the sour grapes some guys have.
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dolan View Post
                    ^^ Sorry to hear about UMD missing the tourney, wow you must be devastated. How will you go on?

Who cares if they toss lawnmowers and flick refs off, guess what, they won. Did you??

To the guy who just got off the phone with his mommy telling her all about the mean Sioux fans tonight.. grow a pair, if you can't take the heat then don't sit in the oven (did you not know the X was going to be 80% Sioux fans???).
                    Well said.What a bunch of poor LOSERS.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                      Well said.What a bunch of poor LOSERS.
                      Enjoy Massachusetts!
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Yes. It happened two feet from me at Tom Reids. She, yes she, was drunk as a skunk and Marco was like WTH?
                        Thanks and glad it wasn't too serious. He's a good dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                          Enjoy Massachusetts!
                          You're obsessed with Massachusetts.

And no! All officials are horrible human beings.
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

And no! All officials are horrible human beings.

Comment

Things sioux fans have done to me at the X and Grand forks
                              Spit on me(grand forks, 2 years ago after we tied you, ruining your chances to win the league, the ***** ran off)
                              Made personal(not hockey related)(both) attacks against me, and I mean COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE COMMENTS.
                              A kid ran off with my beer in Grand Forks
                              I've had bottles chucked at me(both arenas)
                              I could write more, but it would fall on deaf ears for the most part.
                              For What it's worth, I am a big guy, Who, by all means could kick the crud out of most of the dinks who throw their hands up like they want to fight, but I wasn't born with some silver spoon in my mouth, I can not afford jail, fines, lawyers, have that sort of thing on my record. I just wanted to go to a hockey game and enjoy myself, and I would be appalled if my fan base treated people like this. And Sloe Gin, Way to be UND's other internet Toughguy, I am surprised you have time to post on here between watching fox news and your crusade of having rape legalized. knowing you, you probably blame me, cause I was "asking" for it.... In fact you probably think I am making this all up, fabricating it like the millions of fake domestic abuse and sexual assault cases you claim happen all the time.
                              A Viking, no A Husky fan... nothing like being a professional student

I will always be proud to be a husky fan!

Comment

I was really expecting SCSU fans to come on here and whine about the penalty on Lauridsen that pretty much resulted in two Sioux goals, so coming on here and whining about all the mean Sioux fans is a nice change of pace.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X