Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battle for the Broadmoor: UND vs. St, Clooud

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
    I understand that you are UND internet tough guy, Even though I've seen you in real life and are not intimidating in the least, how the heck can you be proud of INCREDIBLY disgusting behavior like that! Just wow
    Hey it is Dirty, probably a basketball player wishing he could skate. I have seen it before nothing you can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Realistic Husky View Post
      Hey it is Dirty, probably a basketball player wishing he could skate. I have seen it before nothing you can do about it.
      Dirty is the smallest, whitest, most nonathletic person I've ever seen.
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Your biggest problem is that none of our fans know what you're doing. Learn to play Rock 'n' Roll Part 2.
        Sad thing is, we actually play it. Shame shame, would have loved nothing more then to hear "SIEVE, YOU SUCK!". Thanks for the idea, we'll try it next year, or better yet, next weekend if we're in St. Paul.

Comment

So speaking of classy fans, a SCSU fan just attacked Marco Hunt.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Probably thought he was Derek Shepherd.

Are you still at the bar?
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

let me guess it was marvin and you guess should kill him next year, or wait a minute non of your players are tough enough to take him without a running start or from behind including the dirty malone. Ps. I with ryan would teach him a lesson

Comment

Close game, good on TV at least!

Comment

Let me guess he threw a couch at him, gave him the finger, drove over him drunk, punched him after a handshake, stole his money, ****ed on him, and then gave him a classy north dakota fast food sandwich

Comment

Oh, and, normally I hate TV timeouts. Not tonight.

Tonight they added another 20 minutes to the game, oxygen-restoration time that the Sioux really needed late. Especially the ironmen on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Realistic Husky View Post
                      I am sure the sioux fans on this board can't skate.

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
                      In fact, I'd wager that brianvf and sloe vag would skate circles around you.
                      I would guarantee that.
                      He can join in on the GPL/tPB/SS F5 hockey game tomorrow morning if he likes.
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Well, I certainly hope he got a 2-minute penalty and a stern talking to.

Comment

Originally posted by STC_for_me View Post
                          just an FYI DL, I've had a girlfriend for the last two years, and was once engaged.
                          Here's the thing though. The majority of Sioux fans have to go back to North Dakota. That's like spending time in prison with really slippery soap.

So at the end of the day, you always get the last laugh.
                          Bulldog Hockey: 2011 National Champions! Finally!!!

Comment

Did anyone see what happened to that person that was lying in the street after the game to where the ambulance responded?
                            "You can't let a kid come across the blue line that far unmolested" Lou Nanne commentating during the MN high school tournament

Losing to the Mavericks would be as pathetic as the sight of my MySpace page.....HFR

Comment

Originally posted by UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing View Post
                              Here's the thing though. The majority of Sioux fans have to go back to North Dakota. That's like spending time in prison with really slippery soap.

So at the end of the day, you always get the last laugh.
                              ^^ Sorry to hear about UMD missing the tourney, wow you must be devastated. How will you go on?

Who cares if they toss lawnmowers and flick refs off, guess what, they won. Did you??

To the guy who just got off the phone with his mommy telling her all about the mean Sioux fans tonight.. grow a pair, if you can't take the heat then don't sit in the oven (did you not know the X was going to be 80% Sioux fans???).

Comment

I had no problems with any other fan bases during last nights game or any of the games. Last night we had a mix of gopher, badger and Sioux fans around us and it was all good.

The sioux fans were of course cheering for their team, most the badger fans were cheering for us and the gopher fans just wanted both teams to kick the crap out of each other - which I can appreciate.
                                "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Working...
                                X