Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Awards

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
    How long has it been since not one Gopher player is named in the entire awards roster?

That's very, very telling for the state of the program right now. Time for a regime change, methinks.
    Changing coaches would be a very expensive proposition.

You have to pay off Don-Hill and the gang and the new guy & assistants are not going to be cheap. Figure that every alum with cash was tapped hard to build the footy stadium and buy boxes.

Every hockey game will be sold out next year no matter who the coach is, so why not sit tight? Heck, no matter what Lucia does next year, you won't have to give him a raise.

So unless Friends of Goldy can come up with one million bucks, you and Donnie are glued at the waist.
    Last edited by dggoddard; 03-18-2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
      How long has it been since not one Gopher player is named in the entire awards roster?

That's very, very telling for the state of the program right now. Time for a regime change, methinks.
      1976-77

http://www.augenblick.org/chha/wcha_all.html
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
        Whatever loser coached that team should have been fired
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Wasn't that Woogers 12th year?

Comment

Congrats to all of the award winners as they are very deserving. A special shout out to Eli V. who has done nothing short of remarkable as a student athlete. Chevy is definitely the POY as he is the best player on the best team, hands down. He is my pick for the Hobey.
            DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
              Kevin Clark not even getting a spot on the Third Team after leading all WCHA players in goals scored turns this entire thing into a farce in my mind.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
                Cheverie, player of the year???? Goalie of the year no doubt but there are some great players in the WCHA that i would put ahead of him as player of the year. that's just me....
                have you seen him play? he's amazing.
                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Kevin Clark not even getting a spot on the Third Team after leading all WCHA players in goals scored turns this entire thing into a farce in my mind.
                  Please take this to the college hockey alumni forum.

Comment

I think Gwoz getting coach of the year is a oh hum choice. DU finished where they were supposed to, right? With the talent on his team, they better finish where they did. I think Owens got a lot out of a very young team. They kind of ran out of steam at the very end, but I'd give it to him.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                    X