Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2010-11 Schedules

Originally posted by RinkRatEO View Post
    Denver is spending New Year's in the U.P.? That can't be right! If it is, I think we know why Colborne, Cheverie and Wiercoch bailed...
    The NMU schedule has NMU in Denver over New Years, with Denver possibly making the trip to Marquette next season.
    Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
    1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
    1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
    2006-2007: 15-24-2
    2007-2008: 20-20-4
    2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-ho...052010aab.html

Badger Schedule released

Comment

Union's schedule is out.. appears that U is a defacto member of the AHA.. let the jokes begin..

http://www.unionathletics.com/schedu...?path=mhockey&
        UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

BG schedule posted at:

http://www.bgsufalcons.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey&

Comment

Originally posted by ADK11 View Post
            Union's schedule is out.. appears that U is a defacto member of the AHA.. let the jokes begin..

http://www.unionathletics.com/schedu...?path=mhockey&
            Dodge Holiday Classic
            12/31/2010 University of Minnesota Minneapolis, MN 7:00 pm
            1/1/2011 Bemidji State University Minneapolis, MN 5:00 pm
            Do I take this as the DHC will be pre-paired to eliminate the possibility of a BSU/UMinn matchup? I.E., BSU/Ferris @ 5 p.m. on the 31st and UMinn/Ferris @ 7 p.m. on the 1st in addition to the above...
            Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
            B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
            CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
            ECAC:
            HEA: UMass
            NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
            Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by moose97 View Post
              Do I take this as the DHC will be pre-paired to eliminate the possibility of a BSU/UMinn matchup? I.E., BSU/Ferris @ 5 p.m. on the 31st and UMinn/Ferris @ 7 p.m. on the 1st in addition to the above...
              FWIW the schedule on BSU's website has them playing Union on the 31st and Ferris on the 1st.. doesn't exactly jive with Union's schedule but is the same concept.. maybe the Gophers figure they play BSU enough already.
              UNIONNY HOCKEY - Not in Kentucky anymore..

Comment

GLI question...

Michigan played the outsider team and MSU played Tech last year. Does that mean MSU will be playing the outsider team this year (BC) and that Michigan plays Tech?

Also, I saw that aparch has the GLI dates as New Year's Eve and New Year's Day...is that accurate?

Comment

Actually, found a link:

GLI

Wednesday December 29 and Thursday December 30

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Michigan played the outsider team and MSU played Tech last year. Does that mean MSU will be playing the outsider team this year (BC) and that Michigan plays Tech?
                    Yes

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Yes
                      Thanks. Turns out it might not matter as now I read a poster saying BC will not be in the GLI, but the Dartmouth tourney instead. Anybody know?

Comment

Also, I saw that aparch has the GLI dates as New Year's Eve and New Year's Day...is that accurate?
                        Just threw that one in their as a filler for that week/weekend. I wasn't sure of the exact dates at the time.

The combined CCHA schedule is still a work in progress, and I'm prone to missing a few things. The more eyes on it the better it becomes.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Based on what other schools have released this is what I have for WMU so far.
                          Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Actually, found a link:

GLI

Wednesday December 29 and Thursday December 30
                            It sure is nice of them to correct the information that says BU is coming to town.

On a side note, I am pretty positive that the GLI has never, nor will it ever, be played on the day after Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, a Monday, or a Sunday. The Friday/Saturday deal almost never fits those conditions so they generally get Wednesday/Thursday games and almost always, one of the games is on the 29th.
                            Last edited by Yager; 05-21-2010, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                              It sure is nice of them to correct the information that says BU is coming to town.

On a side note, I am pretty positive that the GLI has never, nor will it ever, be played on the day after Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, a Monday, or a Sunday. The Friday/Saturday deal almost never fits those conditions so they generally get Wednesday/Thursday games and almost always, one of the games is on the 29th.
                              The GLI has had a Sunday game as recent as 2007, and a game on the 26th as recent as 1998. The 1998 and 2010 calendar is the same, so the no 26th game is a recent change.

Comment

Originally posted by mmb5 View Post
                                The GLI has had a Sunday game as recent as 2007, and a game on the 26th as recent as 1998. The 1998 and 2010 calendar is the same, so the no 26th game is a recent change.
                                Touche, I was just going off memory, I should have looked it up. The big ones still are 99% true in all conditions (no Christmas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and Mondays)

Comment

Working...
                                X