Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Part 3: Just win, baby!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Part 3: Just win, baby!

Originally posted by Almington View Post
    They have a nominal no reentry rule, but if you can get scanned to go out either gate 2 or 3 during the intermissions for a nominal cigarette break and then be allowed back in but you MUST go back in the same gate.

Food in the club level is a little above standard arena food. You can take the stairs up.
    My little group has reached the conclusion of grabbing something across the street and skipping the first game. Should be relatively quiet at the establishments around the X before the first game gets out.

We'd normally try to get both games in, but since we spend a fair amount of time inside as it is, we'd rather get a good cider and some decent grub.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
      I'll be cheering my *** off from the comforts of my couch. And i'll be there with you on Saturday as we spank Northern or Clown College.
      Barring a miracle, I'm heading to bars to watch the games this weekend. Trying to contact my old Crease Creature group to see who wants to meet up at some bar/someone's place to watch the game. I could be anywhere from Racine to Milwaukee to Madison on Friday. Probably somewhere around Milwaukee with Mrs. EoDS on Saturday.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I'll be there both days, and may even sport a UW hat for the Badger games to **** off the Minnesotans.
        Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          Barring a miracle, I'm heading to bars to watch the games this weekend. Trying to contact my old Crease Creature group to see who wants to meet up at some bar/someone's place to watch the game. I could be anywhere from Racine to Milwaukee to Madison on Friday. Probably somewhere around Milwaukee with Mrs. EoDS on Saturday.
          If I wasn't 4+ hours away I'd meet up with you guys.

Comment

If I wasn't 4+ hours away I'd meet up with you guys.
            Where are you, by the way?

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Where are you, by the way?
              The real Eau C

Comment

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JFyDDezCD5U/S6rp7MPVryI/AAAAAAAAAmo/Fwm3EPHeDBo/s400/goose.JPG******

Comment

*****http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_JFyDDezCD5U/S6rp7MPVryI/AAAAAAAAAmo/Fwm3EPHeDBo/s400/goose.JPG******
                  Whoa.

That just blew my mind.

Good thing he's not playing the Mavericks anymore.

Comment

Whoa.

That just blew my mind.

Good thing he's not playing the Mavericks anymore.
                    Mavericks. I hate those guys.

They killed Goose.

Comment

The other guys look funny, Mitchell just looks like a giant ******.

Comment

Hahaha that's just great. I have my tickets!!!! Is it Friday night yet!?!

Comment

So its official- I'm heading to Madison to meet up with some of the old Crease Creatures to watch the game tomorrow. It'd be nice if we could find a bar that's not loaded with the types of idiots who would complain if anything besides basketball is on TV.

Anyone here in Madison and know which bars will be showing the hockey game? Or better yet: should we pick a bar and have a bunch of USCHO-ers show up wanting to see the game? Power in numbers, people...

Comment

So its official- I'm heading to Madison to meet up with some of the old Crease Creatures to watch the game tomorrow. It'd be nice if we could find a bar that's not loaded with the types of idiots who would complain if anything besides basketball is on TV.

Anyone here in Madison and know which bars will be showing the hockey game? Or better yet: should we pick a bar and have a bunch of USCHO-ers show up wanting to see the game? Power in numbers, people...
                            Can't promise anything, but bars I've had good luck with in the past include State Street Brats and The Big 10 Pub. Wish I could join you but it's not in the cards.

Comment

If you want to be able to watch the game without having a ton of trouble getting it on tv, go to Pooleys. They have a billion tvs and are good about putting different things on. If you're having real trouble and you're in the State Street area, go to the Campus Inn and see if Regis is working the bar; he'll have it on and if he isn't working drop his name and the bartender will put it on. Expensive drinks though.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: What're YOU looking at?

The number of times a poster posts per day is directly correlated with how dissatisfied he is with his relationship.

Comment

EODS- I'm thinking about watching all the hockey games starting at 2pm. I am not sure where to watch the game, but would guess anywhere on state street will be packed with everyone watching the BB. I am all for meeting everyone, it would be nice to talk to everyone on this site in person and not being the only person complaining that there's BB on all the TV's instead of one when in fact it should be the other way around.

Lets find a place to meet everyone. Specially a place were hockey is on the big tv

My suggestions good or bad and really dont care where we meet,
                                Any buffalo wild wings although the food is okay they tend to have lots of TV's and big TV's
                                State Street Brats- I haven't been in there in a while so other than the one big TV not sure. and the food is okay

Havent been to Pooley's before so not sure about that place.

Comment

Working...
                                X