Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Denver vs U __ (fill in the blank) D--3/19

Originally posted by du78 View Post
    I guess reading comprehension is optional at UND. The title already has the D in it unless the school is now known as UNDD.

Denver vs U __ (fill in the blank) D--3/19

Edit: I see you went back and re-checked you test and found your error.

Heading to the Cities after a quick lunch with my brother. I don't know many posters, but I'm sure I'll see some of you without realizing it (and vice versa)

LET'S GO SIOUX!!!
    Application for Admission to the WCHA:
    http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
    Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
    Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
    Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
    All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

What does history say?

2004-2005
      DU plays NoDak 4 times. Regular season 2-0 (in Grand Forks). Playoff season 2-0.

2009-2010
      DU play NoDak at least 5 times. Regular season 4-0 (DU 2-0 in Grand Forks).
      Playoff season begins tonight.

Therefore, if DU sweeps the sioux in Grand Forks the Pioneers will sweep the sioux in Playoff season.

Btw, DU played cc 6 times in 2004-05 and went 2-2 in regular season and 2-0 in playoff season. There is a possibility DU will play the sioux 6 times this season. cc's 2-2 is better than the sioux's 0-4. Therefore DU sweeps NoDak in playoff season.
      Last edited by vizoroo; 03-19-2010, 01:16 PM.
      GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
        What does history say?
        [snip] Therefore DU sweeps NoDak in playoff season.
        Not. But seriously, a great game to watch as a fan. Had everything: hits, playmaking, great saves, PPG, SHG, SHG-EAG ... Would expect nothing less from these two teams.

Five thoughts on this final five game:

1) That was a great hockey game the first 35 minutes for the Sioux, the next 15 minutes for both teams, and the last 10 for DU.

2) No quit in those Pios. I wasn't comfortable until about 15 seconds after the final horn went off and the clock stayed at 0:00 for a while.

3) Second period has been UND's worst all season. Not tonight.

4) I was worried about line mismatches with DU getting last change, but Sioux coaches did well at not getting set up.

5) I haven't seen that many 2x1's for the Sioux all season. While a few came during the "gambling" part of the game when DU was pressing, many came early. Sweet to see them get the chemistry going really well.

Bring on the Elkhounds.

PS. Denver, please beat Wisconsin tomorrow. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Farce Poobah View Post
          Not. But seriously, a great game to watch as a fan. Had everything: hits, playmaking, great saves, PPG, SHG, SHG-EAG ... Would expect nothing less from these two teams.

2) No quit in those Pios. I wasn't comfortable until about 15 seconds after the final horn went off and the clock stayed at 0:00 for a while.

PS. Denver, please beat Wisconsin tomorrow. Thank you.
          I can relate!
          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Working...
          X