Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota State Mankato Offseason Thread. Do we need one? Oops, here we go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota State Mankato Offseason Thread. Do we need one? Oops, here we go.

Originally posted by Summerzzzoff View Post
    ...Mankato State Hockey... dammit...
    The school hasn't been Mankato State since 1998.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Summerzzzoff View Post
      I just lost a bet... I bet my buddy there wouldn't be more than 88 people who gave a crap about Mankato State Hockey... dammit...
      Too be fair, my post was about Mankato State Football at the time, so yeah, you should have won that bet technically.
      Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
      The school hasn't been Mankato State since 1998.
      Could have fooled me. Still say if you really wanted the name change to stick, should have dropped the Maverick and gone with Screaming Eagles.....
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

You think you are funny, but no one is laughing because you are telling these jokes a decade late. No exagerration.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
        X