Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Final Five Play in Game: tUMD vs UND: This is no Fratt Party

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
    sorry du what you gonna due when the big bad SIOUX come for you!!!!
    lay in the corner twitching?
    Lammy is my daddy: Co-Founder of the Philippe Lamoureux Fan Club

IALTO

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
      Looking forward to this game and seriously I think it will be a close one decided late in the game or in OT.
      Agreed.
      I wouldn't be surprised if either team won. UND has been playing better lately, but UMD has more to play for.
      Both teams (if they win) would be playing 6 games in 9 days the week before the NCAA tourney. Not the most ideal situation.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

nope ---4-1 SIOUX with an empty net

Beat the Sioux for the 5th time this season
        DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Shouldn't the Sioux be more worried about DU given the Sioux's track record this season and in big games vs DU over the last few years?

Comment

Originally posted by Roben View Post
            I get to drive around the UM campus a bit today...with my Sioux head logo in the back window, a couple jerseys in the windows as well before I head to St Paul. Should be a fun time.
            OOOh badass.

I think the best way for the Sioux to win the NCAA's (until you face BC), is to lose this game. I just want whats best for the Sue in the NCAA's
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Soul.
              He'll never get it!
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Let's go Bulldogs! Send those cheap, dirty, sioux boys home!
                SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                  Let's go Bulldogs! Send those cheap, dirty, sioux boys home!
                  Sounds like you are still a little sore from that 8 to 1 *****-whooping the Sioux gave to your team

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                    Sounds like you are still a little sore from that 8 to 1 *****-whooping the Sioux gave to your team
                    Get back to sandbagging!
                    SCSU!

Comment

I'm high and dry where I live...

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                        Beat the Sioux for the 5th time this season
                        If that happens, then we would just hope for the Sioux to beat DU in the 6th time that they play this season.

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
                        Shouldn't the Sioux be more worried about DU given the Sioux's track record this season and in big games vs DU over the last few years?
                        I honestly think that UND and DU match up pretty well this year. Yes, DU won the season series 4-0, but all four games were very close and evenly played. If these two teams were to meet in the F5 or the NCAA's, I think it could go either way.

Game 1: DU wins 1-0 on a DU PPG
                        Game 2: DU wins 3-2, all five goals are PPG, DU given 6 consecutive PP's in the 2nd
                        Game 3: DU wins 2-0 despite getting outshot 33-20
                        Game 4: DU wins 4-2 after being down 2-0 in the 2nd

Who knows if they'll get the opportunity to play a 5th or maybe 6th time this season...if they do, I hope the fortunes for the Sioux change a bit.
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

nope ---4-1 SIOUX with an empty net

Probably take your land and give you smallpox.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Has anyone heard what the line combo's will be for UND tonight with Frattin out.

Comment

An overpass?
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                An overpass?

Did you move your trailer so you could put sandbags under it?
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X