No announcement yet.

WCHA Final 5-When do the Gophers play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA Final 5-When do the Gophers play?

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Excellent idea. That would be entertaining. They could play against some of those litttle kids, to build up their confidence for next season. That is, if they have enough players left to field a team.
    To bad you wouldn't get to see that since you are not allowed to be within 500 feet of schools or events with children involved.

Comment

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey View Post
      To bad you wouldn't get to see that since you are not allowed to be within 500 feet of schools or events with children involved.
      Testy, testy!
      There is Hope . . .

Comment

When do the gophers play?

Doesn't the "Minnesota Rule" say they always play Friday night?

Comment

Will they have enough players that want to play at the u to field a team next year? Opefully they can bring in a bunch of 17 year olds and have them be as stellar as Aaron Ness.
          Bob is making me concerned
          I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
            I'll miss the Arrogance at the X this year.

It will be noticeably absent.

What do you mean? I'll be there.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU HELMET GUY View Post
              Gopher Marketing Department

You would think with this marketing they were playing front and center....
              That's hilarious! You know there will be at least a few people really ****ed off after they get there and realize the gopher isn't playing. Probably the same people that showed up to Mariucci on Friday night for the Wisco game and realized an hour later that they were watching Ice Dancing. Which ended up working out in their favor, they were getting more bang for their buck watching the ice dancers than the hockey team!

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
                That's hilarious! You know there will be at least a few people really ****ed off after they get there and realize the gopher isn't playing. Probably the same people that showed up to Mariucci on Friday night for the Wisco game and realized an hour later that they were watching Ice Dancing. Which ended up working out in their favor, they were getting more bang for their buck watching the ice dancers than the hockey team!
                What motox said.
                Bob is making me concerned
                I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU HELMET GUY View Post
                  Gopher Marketing Department

You would think with this marketing they were playing front and center....
                  So will the gophers be there? Since their fans insist that they need to be there, perhaps they should participate in the tournament.

Maybe they could take turns dancing around the ice between periods and perhaps working as the ice crew.

As tournament hosts the gophers should at least adhere to that time honored tradition where losers hose off the ice after the games?
                  Last edited by SoCalSiouxFan; 03-17-2010, 02:45 PM.
                  "For me, college hockey was obviously the best step I could have taken to get to the next level." - Jonathan Toews, North Dakota/Chicago Blackhawks

Comment

I've just had a revealation.

The Gophers don't have to be good for everyone to be ridiculously obsessed with them!

This is huge.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Hi all! I've started a new blog at http://wchahockeyblog.blogspot.com. Come and check it out. I think you'll like it.
                      "I told him about this offer and he (Thomas Vanek) told me about the fans at the National Hockey Center," Nodl said. "I was like 'Wow.' He loved playing there because it was so crazy. The students really get into it. It wasn't like Minnesota where you have 10,000 old people not making any noise."

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

What do you mean? I'll be there.
                        Funny. Well then, we'll see you there your Most Imminence. Or is it . . .

Father of All Space Time and Dimension?
                        Master of the Universe?

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                          Funny. Well then, we'll see you there your Most Imminence. Or is it . . .

Father of All Space Time and Dimension?
                          Master of the Universe?
                          My true name would cause your eardrums to burst. Mortals such as yourself do not have the hearing capacity to handle it.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                          X