Bracketology and the PairWise Rankings II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology and the PairWise Rankings II

Keep it up, guys. Remember, I'M the childish one, right?
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      If all higher seeds win except Maine and Michigan, UMD and Ferris are out.
      UVM would also be out in this scenario. If I'm not mistaken, HE is guaranteed to have no fewer than 2 teams in, but no more than 3. There's no way for both UNH and UVM to miss the tourney, and there's no way for UNH, UVM and Maine to all make it. BC is obviously a lock.
      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

I wonder if other cable systems in certain strategic areas are picking up the NESN feed, which is televising Maine-BC tonight from Boston. I'm thinking that up in Alaska they might like to see what's happening, since this game has a bearing on whether Alaska gets in. Many other schools' fortunes depend on the outcome of Maine-BC. Heck, UNH is in the peculiar position of having to root for BC!
        Chris V
        Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
          How bout you ignore this thread then? This sounds like you are in 6th grade and are mad that Priceless is getting all the attention and you aren't.

Pathetic.
          Pretty much. He better take his toys and go home now...... run along Red Cloud
          Last edited by SanTropez; 03-20-2010, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            Keep it up, guys. Remember, I'M the childish one, right?
            Non, you not childish, mos childrens not acting like leetle pukes on purpose, dey just not noing betture yet.

You actually da insufferable a--hole one if you reely wondering.

Comment

Funny how none of these haters are saying I was wrong. They're just angry that I had the nerve to say someone else was wrong. Hilarious.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Funny how none of these haters are saying I was wrong. They're just angry that I had the nerve to say someone else was wrong. Hilarious.
                hey, you rock called, it say it time pour you to crawling back under eet, au revoir deekhead.

Comment

It's one thing to correct Pricelss. It's another to totally bash him after all the time he's taken to figure this stuff out. If you scroll up a few posts, you'll see that I've also corrected him. However, I'm sure as hell not gonna say anything bad about him. I've fooled around with the PWR Predictor a lot, but he figures out way more scenarios in a lot less time than I can.
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

is a tie by Ferris State as bad as a win as far as UNH is concerned?

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
                      I was just messing around with it and it looks to be pretty close. Many ways that UNH still gets in, but it's a slim margin. Really need Cornell to win and I think UNH is in.

Comment

By the sound of things, Miami is outplaying FSU, shots 21-11, but each team has one goal through 2 periods

Comment

Originally posted by Gibber View Post
                          Just heard that they go to a shootout after OT - so no tie.

Comment

Originally posted by WILD E WOLVERINE View Post
                            I don't believe shootouts count in the pairwise, it'd be a tie.

Comment

Originally posted by WILD E WOLVERINE View Post
                              But it woudl still go into the books as a tie, right?
                              Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                                But it woudl still go into the books as a tie, right?
                                I believe so. The shootout would only be to decide who the 3rd place winner is. All CCHA games only counted the shootout wins in the CCHA standings. When Bemidji State tied Northern Michigan, there was no shootout as there wasn't anything to be gained from it.

Comment

Working...
                                X