Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bracketology and the PairWise Rankings II

Originally posted by WILD E WOLVERINE View Post
    Stick to hoops pal - Michigan put an emphatic end to that dream last week!
    Emphatic might be an understatement.
    Anybody but Northern

Comment

If Sacred Heart wins the AHA, UMass is a TUC.
      If RIT wins the AHA they are a TUC.

As far as I can tell the ECAC third place game and both WCHA games are irrelevant to the bubble. Those results should be interchangeable.

If all higher seeds win, UMD is the only one out.
      If all higher seeds win except Sacred Heart, UMD is in and UVM is out.
      If all higher seeds win except Maine wins OR Union wins, UMD and UVM are out.
      If all higher seeds win except Michigan wins, UMD and Ferris are out.
      If all higher seeds win except in the CCHA, UMD and UNH are out.
      If all higher seeds win except Maine and Michigan, UMD and Ferris are out.
      If all higher seeds win except Maine OR Union, Michigan and Ferris, UMD, UNH and UVM are out.
      If all higher seeds win except Michigan and Union, UMD, Ferris and UVM are out.
      If all higher seeds win except Michigan and Union and Ferris, then UMD, UVM and UNH are out.
      If all lower seeds win, then UMD, UVM, UNH and Alaska are all out.
      If all lower seeds win except Miami, UMD, UVM and Alaska are out.

I think that covers it.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        If Sacred Heart wins the AHA, UMass is a TUC.
        False. RIT can still be a TUC (and UMass not a TUC) if they lose.

Try this.

* Hockey East Championship game: Maine defeats Boston College.
        * ECAC Championship game: Cornell defeats Union.
        * ECAC Consolation game: St. Lawrence defeats Brown.
        * Atlantic Hockey Championship game: Sacred Heart defeats RIT.
        * CCHA Championship game: Northern Michigan defeats Michigan.
        * CCHA Consolation game: Miami defeats Ferris State.
        * WCHA Championship game: St. Cloud State defeats North Dakota.
        * WCHA Consolation game: Denver defeats Wisconsin.

So much for "thirst for accuracy." I'm usually right with ya on what you say Puck Swami but not this time. This isn't the first time I've had to correct Mr. Attention Lover.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
          Priceless:

Your work this week is most appreciated. Fans from around the country applaud your diligence, your thirst for accuracy and your speed. This is the medicine for us angst-ridden die-hards who need a real-time fix of "where are we going" and "who are we playing" and just can't wait for Sunday morning...

Stick salute...
          ditto

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            False. RIT can still be a TUC (and UMass not a TUC) if they lose.

Try this.

* Hockey East Championship game: Maine defeats Boston College.
            * ECAC Championship game: Cornell defeats Union.
            * ECAC Consolation game: St. Lawrence defeats Brown.
            * Atlantic Hockey Championship game: Sacred Heart defeats RIT.
            * CCHA Championship game: Northern Michigan defeats Michigan.
            * CCHA Consolation game: Miami defeats Ferris State.
            * WCHA Championship game: St. Cloud State defeats North Dakota.
            * WCHA Consolation game: Denver defeats Wisconsin.

So much for "thirst for accuracy." I'm usually right with ya on what you say Puck Swami but not this time. This isn't the first time I've had to correct Mr. Attention Lover.
            How bout you ignore this thread then? This sounds like you are in 6th grade and are mad that Priceless is getting all the attention and you aren't.

Pathetic.
            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
              How bout you ignore this thread then? This sounds like you are in 6th grade and are mad that Priceless is getting all the attention and you aren't.

Pathetic.
              seriously. Boo hoo if he isn't 100% perfect, but this stuff has been some of the most enjoyable stuff to read on here the last month or so, and especially the last week..
              Kudos priceless

Comment

• so...

Alaska Nanooks need Cornell and Boston College to win...a Michigan loss would be nice, but neccesary??? And Ferris needs a third place win against Miami????

Priceless u ever sleep????

Comment

• more nooks

Should have said Cornell and BC wins and AK looking good......Michigan shouldnt matter...except if they lose they are OUT

and Ferris chances, not affecting AK, but they may need a "w" to get in or their season could be done..

Comment

• Re: so...

Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
                    Alaska Nanooks need Cornell and Boston College to win...a Michigan loss would be nice, but neccesary??? And Ferris needs a third place win against Miami????

Priceless u ever sleep????
                    I'll sleep when I'm dead

Alaska gets in if there isn't a sweep by Maine, Union and Michigan. All 3 have to win to knock Alaska out. If 2 of those 3 win, Alaska still makes it.

Comment

• rumor mill

Princeton's Guy Gadowsky to Ohio State from Princeton...Bob Daniels to Western Michigan from Ferris State....topics for another thread...

Comment

thanks priceless...

Comment

Look, if you want to keep listening to an lauding a guy with a poor track record of accuracy, I'm certainly not going to try to stop you. If I were out for attention, I'd have my own "look at me, look at me" thread, but I don't. I simply do my best to keep people as informed as they can be with minimal interruption, and it bothers me when someone speaks in absolutes and claims something is a fact when in reality, they're wrong. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
                          Last edited by Red Cloud; 03-20-2010, 12:55 PM.
                          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            Look, if you want to keep listening to an lauding a guy with a poor track record of accuracy, I'm certainly not going to try to stop you. If I were out for attention, I'd have my own "look at me, look at me" thread, but I don't. I simply do my best to keep people as informed as they can be with minimal interruption, and it bothers me when someone speaks in absolutes and claims something is a fact when in reality, they're wrong. Don't hate the player, hate the game.
                            Please man, provide us with evidence that he "has a poor track record of accuracy." Other than your post saying, "WRONG AGAIN." Not even Jayson Moy gets all the scenarios down within 3 hours of the games ending....sorry bud, but you are making an *** out of yourself.
                            BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                            National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                            Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

• ditto

ditto ditto

it has been interesting to ready the posts and predictions and crunch the numbers...today will be fun for hockey fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                                Please man, provide us with evidence that he "has a poor track record of accuracy." Other than your post saying, "WRONG AGAIN." Not even Jayson Moy gets all the scenarios down within 3 hours of the games ending....sorry bud, but you are making an *** out of yourself.
                                Hard not to make an *** of yourself with all the sand he has in his vagina.

Comment

Working...
                                X