X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmb5
    replied
    Re: Bracketology and the PairWise Rankings II

According to this, the only person hearing Mr. Norton's predictions today will be Mrs. Norton: http://puckthemedia.wordpress.com/20...-as-last-year/

Leave a comment:

• Onion Man
    replied

Originally posted by finchphil View Post
    Bruins are having an off year. I'll bet his fourth team in is Portland Pirates or the Harvard Women.
    No chance he picks Portland. With the Bruins down, his fourth pick will clearly be Arlington Catholic High School who had a great run in the Super 8 in Massachusetts. Mt. Saint Charles in Rhody is always a dark horse. I guess we'll all find out.

Its obvious they do this show in the morning because this Norton guy must be completely hammered by 2pm every day.

Leave a comment:

• finchphil
    replied

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
    1130. Espn2. My bet is on Bob Nortons picks at a frozen four of BC. UNH. Boston bruins. Hartford whalers

Bruins are having an off year. I'll bet his fourth team in is Portland Pirates or the Harvard Women.

Leave a comment:

• happyhockey
    replied

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
    :yawn: This is the last year of the CHA. No one would be complaining if Bemidji had got it done at the tournament. Let it die.

GFM
    I totally agree. Had BSU finished off with a CHA Championship no one would be complaining. BUT they didn't so get over it......That is how the game of hockey goes. At this time of year a win belongs to anyone if they are playing well. Huntsville did that. BSU played well at the beginning which got them ranked. Suck it up. If you wanted your team there then they too should have done the same. I cannot think of a better way for the CHA to go out. Best of luck to all out the team in the regionals on their quest to the Frozen Four....

Leave a comment:

• gfmorris
    replied

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
    You know what they should do, they should take the AHA and CHA teams and have them play eachother in a play-in game the Thursday before the NCAAs start (a la the basketbal tournament). This way an extra at-large team makes it. It would mean 17 teams make it, but by the weekend, we'd be down to 16.
    :yawn: This is the last year of the CHA. No one would be complaining if Bemidji had got it done at the tournament. Let it die.

GFM

Leave a comment:

• nmupepbanddrummer
    replied

you know, I REALLY hope that you guys are wrong about NMU going to Albany and the committee makes a decision based on attendance. The NMU band is in the running to be able to attend the tournament, but I just don't see them sending us to Albany or Worcester. Here's hopin!

Leave a comment:

• Onion Man
    replied

You know what they should do, they should take the AHA and CHA teams and have them play eachother in a play-in game the Thursday before the NCAAs start (a la the basketbal tournament). This way an extra at-large team makes it. It would mean 17 teams make it, but by the weekend, we'd be down to 16.

Leave a comment:

• UMICHhockeyRULZ
    replied

Originally posted by UNH09 View Post
    Thank god for Dickie's job... UNH in the tunament after the offseason from hell... Somebody give this program a direction... We got lucky this season, to keep the streak alive...
    You did?

Uhhhmmm, did you see what The University of Michigan had to do after the season from H3LL to extend the record of consecutive NCAA Tournament appearences to 20?

Congratulations to UNH none-the-less.

Leave a comment:

• dolan
    replied

I'd be fine with those current projections.

Leave a comment:

• Bakunin
    replied

Originally posted by bcfan131 View Post
    We may see the first ever tie in an NCAA tournament game. Either that or somehow both teams will find a way to lose.
    One of them can't win it all while the other can't win in the first round. There's a slight difference between the two levels of futility.

Leave a comment:

• mcfarljd
    replied

1130. Espn2. My bet is on Bob Nortons picks at a frozen four of BC. UNH. Boston bruins. Hartford whalers

Leave a comment:

• BCeagle
    replied

Anybody know the time of the show where they place the teams in regionals on espn?

Leave a comment:

• UNH09
    replied

Thank god for Dickie's job... UNH in the tunament after the offseason from hell... Somebody give this program a direction... We got lucky this season, to keep the streak alive...

Leave a comment:

• bcfan131
    replied

Originally posted by Pucky-Bucky Backer View Post
    Oh dear lord! It looks like St. Cloud and UNH are matched together! Will hell freeze over and one of them win?????
    We may see the first ever tie in an NCAA tournament game. Either that or somehow both teams will find a way to lose.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Rane
    replied

Originally posted by co14ers View Post
    Doesn't matter to me right now. After today, I'm not sure if DU can beat an egg. I can, but I can't skate.
    You're team certainly isn't done, but UND has finally popped that cherry. Now it's BC's turn...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X