Ohio State Offseason 2010: (hopefully) The Dawn of a New Era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State Offseason 2010: (hopefully) The Dawn of a New Era

I like Coach OZ. He is lighting a " FIRE " under the players butts.
    " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
      The MAGIC carpet free ride was over when Coach Markell rode it out of Ohio last year.

" GO BUCKS GO. "
      Don't understand that commit. Markell had no problem showing Maiani, Canpbell, Fillion, Rudasill and Gorham the door when deemed necessary. I remember Markell suspending Dalpe for a game and benching Fistche his senior year. The real line of disciple doesn't come when fronting year fourth liners or healthy scratches, it how you deal with players you need to count on.

Comment

Carolina Hurricane 4th line center-Zac Dalpe

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Wrister View Post
          Don't understand that commit. Markell had no problem showing Maiani, Canpbell, Fillion, Rudasill and Gorham the door when deemed necessary. I remember Markell suspending Dalpe for a game and benching Fistche his senior year. The real line of disciple doesn't come when fronting year fourth liners or healthy scratches, it how you deal with players you need to count on.
          The situations with some of the players mentioned wasn't discipline. One of the dismissals almost got the program sued. The only reason it didn't happen was the family didn't have as deep pockets as Jim O'Brian when he had to vindicate himself. The athletic department did what they usually do to cover their behinds, they lied about the facts and admitted no wrongdoing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
            The athletic department did what they usually do to cover their behinds, they lied about the facts and admitted no wrongdoing.
            Right you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Wrister View Post
              Carolina Hurricane 4th line center-Zac Dalpe
              THUMBS UP to Zac Dalpe. He worked hard and is a smart player.
              " PUT ME IN COACH. "

Comment

Originally posted by THE OHIO STATE View Post
                THUMBS UP to Zac Dalpe. He worked hard and is a smart player.
                He got his first NHL point this afternoon an assist on the 3rd goal i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
                  We're #8.

We're #8....

Let the chant begin.
                  Sounds about right to me since no one knows what to expect.
                  And dropping

Comment

For those of us who "live and die" for our favorite college hockey team, there comes a time when that is secondary. And that time came to Pioneer fans this weekend.
                    GRAND FORKS, N.D. — University of Denver center Jesse Martin sustained three neck fractures in Saturday night's hockey game at North Dakota and was transferred to a Minneapolis hospital this morning where doctors are deciding if emergency surgery is required to relieve swelling of the spinal cord, the player's father said.

Read more: DU's Martin facing emergency surgery for broken neck - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_...#ixzz13z0LjWRS

A new thread has been started
                    "Pass on your best wishes to Jesse Martin here"
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X