X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kdaddy
    replied
    Eaglefan06

It's all good. May the best team win and peace to all. Thanks for the message.

Leave a comment:

• kdaddy
    replied
    Re: Vermont vs. Boston College - HEA Semifinals - 3/19 TD Garden

So Nick/Carmine *** is you problem?...the rest of the BC crew has managed to call a truce (Minus JC but that is between him and them)... no friends and a child? have to be a bully? let us know what the issue is and we will help you. You have a lot of anger for a college hockey board. So lets talk it out and get some peace and love here.

Leave a comment:

• kdaddy
    replied

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Haven't we had a truce since that whole issue anyway? I don't have any problem with you.
    Then it is all in good fun...peace now just Carmine/Nick the douch..

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

It appears Sneddon doesn't put much stock into the prior games in the season series:

On regular season series against Boston College:
    Yeah we can’t use those games, I think they were obviously a completely different team back then. I remember playing them, we obviously had a little bit of success winning the season series against Boston College, but I remember saying how good I thought they were going to become with all their young freshmen defensemen that obviously were topend players but needed to gain experience in big games and obviously they’ve achieved
    that going into the second half and having success. They’re extremely talented at all positions now, so the youth is not hurting them in any way, shape, or form now. So, we have to throw those games out, we can’t look at films on BC back then, they are just a different team now, we’ll use much more recent games just knowing that they’re a completely different team, they’re a great team. We’re really excited about the opportunity to play them this Friday.”

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

We wouldn't neg rep you all the time if you didn't freak out about it.
    That's a lie.

Leave a comment:

• adidasjerry
    replied

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
    That was four months ago, if you want to live in the past, then good luck. You can hang your hat on winning the regular season series against BC. However, BC is a different team and they have found the ability to come through in big games. All it's going to take is a couple early goals and the flood gates will burst open.
    1. UVM is also a VERY different team. 2. I am not living in the past. Making observations about past events and connecting them to the future is part of sports. Will Jerry York not look at the game tape when UVM played BC four months ago? Will he be living in the past for doing so? Will he be stupid if he does since BC is "a different team" and will therefore not be able to make any adjustments? 3. UVM has also "come through in big games". Arguably more big games than BC.(UVM has just lost some BAD games too).

I may be towlee but OH MY GOD SHUT UP KENNY YOU B*****D

Leave a comment:

• adidasjerry
    replied

Yes. Just like that.
    Touche. If my memory serves me correctly... I believe UNH posted a 7 spot on UVM more recently than BC. How did that work out for them? (Rhetorical question).

Leave a comment:

• snwbrdr
    replied

Ill be at the harp pre-gaming...... With uvm logo on

Leave a comment:

• hockeymascot
    replied

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
    That was four months ago, if you want to live in the past, then good luck. You can hang your hat on winning the regular season series against BC. However, BC is a different team and they have found the ability to come through in big games. All it's going to take is a couple early goals and the flood gates will burst open.
    Kenny, this was the series I was referring to, hence, the smiley face. Sorry for the confusion.....I'm still a dope.

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied

How would the UVM fans handle a reappearance from the Pinhead Brothers if they can barely deal with Tony and a stray NU fan?

Leave a comment:

• Kenny
    replied

Originally posted by adidasjerry View Post
    Just like they "blew the trap away" when they played earlier in the season?

Leave a comment:

• theprofromdover
    replied

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
    So I guess no truce? sheesh. WWJD!?
    What would Jerry do?

Leave a comment:

• yankeefn01
    replied

By the way, this thread is definitely missing something...

*****http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs457.ash1/25121_673614004987_1618376_39167216_1706980_n.jpg******

There we go.
    hahahahaha

good luck tomorrow night to both teams, but bc is taking this one.

Leave a comment:

• TonyTheTiger20
    replied

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
    Haven't we had a truce since that whole issue anyway? I don't have any problem with you.
    Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 03-18-2010, 08:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kdaddy
    replied

You got me. I am so, so angry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X