• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adidasjerry
    replied
    Re: Vermont vs. Boston College - HEA Semifinals - 3/19 TD Garden

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    Not your English classes, apparently.
    Some are pretty good. I am taking a Dystopian Literature and Modernity class right now and reading Kafka at the moment. It is pretty interesting.

Leave a comment:

• TonyTheTiger20
    replied

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
    If thats a joke than the jokes on you because are classes are getting better each year and the gap is closing and you can make all the dumb jokes you want but you know its true.
    Not your English classes, apparently.
    Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 03-25-2010, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Since you all love to talk about the past so much where was Muse and BC in last years tounrey? Im sorry I know only the past that makes BC look good is allowed.

You can bash Vermont all you like if it makes you feel better about yourself because we all know BC's sucess comes from its players and coaches and not the fans especailly those on these boards who have accomplished ZERO over Vermont's fans anywhere but insdie there heads. But keep sitting behind your computer and act like the hard work and success your team gets has anything to do with you being a fan.

At the end of the second period Friday a BC fan in the row behind us in section 1 repeatedly spewed "One more period and Vermonts seasons over".
    When we confronted him for the ***** he was he backed down shut up and didnt say another thing the rest of the night. The best part is he was wrong.
    Unless jcarter is posting under all these different names, I never expected UVM fans to be so insufferable. W T F are you talking about? You don't seem to address any specific point made, but you certainly like to spew out ridiculous rants.

Leave a comment:

• bcfan131
    replied

Since you all love to talk about the past so much where was Muse and BC in last years tounrey? Im sorry I know only the past that makes BC look good is allowed.

You can bash Vermont all you like if it makes you feel better about yourself because we all know BC's sucess comes from its players and coaches and not the fans especailly those on these boards who have accomplished ZERO over Vermont's fans anywhere but insdie there heads. But keep sitting behind your computer and act like the hard work and success your team gets has anything to do with you being a fan.

At the end of the second period Friday a BC fan in the row behind us in section 1 repeatedly spewed "One more period and Vermonts seasons over".
    When we confronted him for the ***** he was he backed down shut up and didnt say another thing the rest of the night. The best part is he was wrong.
    Where has anyone credited BC's success to their fans? And if you're crediting the success to the players...why aren't you giving Muse any credit? He shut out your team in the Hockey East Tournament for the 2nd time in 3 years. Stop making excuses. You can't be serious if you think Vermont has a better program than BC...can you? You guys had a better season than we did last year, I'll give you that...but otherwise is there really anything else you can claim as a reason why Vermont has a better hockey program than BC?

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    You guys think college hockey was invented in 2009, though.
    Since you all love to talk about the past so much where was Muse and BC in last years tounrey?
    Right on schedule! I'll give you guys this, you are predictably dumb.

Leave a comment:

• Cat lover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Most blatant trip I have seen in a long time. Let me hug your legs, OK?
    I don't see anyone on here saying it wasn't a trip. That doesn't make a "blatant trip" dirty.

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
    I'd like to see BC do that without their two best scorers. I sure as hell know one thing: no way Muse would be able to get his team through the quarterfinals like Madore did without any offense.
    LOL at all of this. Obviously any team would suffer from not having their two best scorers. The difference is BC has the best set of 12 forwards in the East.

Mental Midge, as everyone has already pointed out to you what John Muse has done in the postseason, I just checked the stats for this season. Muse has better numbers. Also, does anyone know if John Muse has ever shutout UNH in the playoffs? Oh yeah, that was last year in the Quarterfinals at the Whittemore Center. Muse didn't have the chance for a second shutout in game three because he didn't give up a touchdown in a game one loss like Madore did.

Leave a comment:

• btg1204
    replied

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
    I wonder if the Iraqi Information Minister got his undergrad in Burlington, VT.
    I always assumed it was BU.

Ok ok too easy I know...

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied

I suppose the goods for UVM is that BC fans wouldn't be lavishing this much attention on them if they weren't improving.

The bad news is that BC is still a better program and breaking into the Top Four on a consistent basis is next to impossible.

Leave a comment:

• Slasher7
    replied

Normally, I root for the Hockey East teams in the NCAAs. That being said, I look forward to Wisconsin putting UVM in the ditch this weekend. Ive never seen a fanbase talk so much about a team that has done so little. I wonder if the Iraqi Information Minister got his undergrad in Burlington, VT.

Leave a comment:

• Eaglefan06
    replied

BC won, Muse was not the reason they won but the reason they almost lost.

A joke of a program that made the tourney without 3 of its top forwards.

The last three years Vermont has made the HE final 4, made the NCAA final four and this year the HE final four and the NCAA tourney. If thats a joke than the jokes on you because are classes are getting better each year and the gap is closing and you can make all the dumb jokes you want but you know its true. The last 2 years BC and Vermont are 3-3-1 so if we are a joke than what s that say about BC?
    Yeah, it had nothing to do with the Forwards and Defensemen turning the puck over like it was their job.

Get over dude. Muse>>>>>>UVM

Leave a comment:

• Eaglefan06
    replied

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    He won. That's the point. I guess like jcarter you'd rather look good and lose? He's lost 1 career game in the postseason. I know, I know, it's an amazing coincidence!!!! You and jcarter must be quite a couple! Heck, Muse won more hardware on Saturday than UVM has in their entire history of postseason play. Woohooo. UVM rules. His career winnings put your entire program's history to shame. I know, you're not a joke of a program or anything (we'll all try not to laugh at you)

Try kicking off an AA defenseman off your team and winning a national title. You guys putting that asterisk on the banner you're going to raise for making the NCAA tourney (what is this, UVM's 4th trip ever?)?

RAISE A BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!! HE final 4? That gets you hippies exited? That's expected for programs like BC, Maine, BU, UNH.

The last two years BC has more hardware than UVM has won and ever will win. We're laughing WITH you, not AT you!!!!

Maybe we should create a thread for UVM fans to argue with UML fans about who sucks less (UML is the answer, for the record).
    Well I'm laughing AT them.

Leave a comment:

• Eaglefan06
    replied

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Most blatant trip I have seen in a long time. Let me hug your legs, OK? He didn't even get called for that- he got called for hitting after the whistle if I recall.
    Since when is tripping dirty? Its illegal, but far from dirty.

Sounds like some people are jealous that Muse>>>Madore.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    and 13-1 in the post season
    That record will keep going up if he gets a few more cracks at Vermont in the next year!

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
    I sure as hell know one thing: no way Muse would be able to get his team through the quarterfinals like Madore did without any offense.
    Who cares about offense... The guy steps up. You must have missed Muse singlehandedly beating Miami in 2008 for a trip to Denver. You guys think college hockey was invented in 2009, though. So I'm not surprised.

He didn't need much offense to beat UVM on Friday.

Oh I know, you guys were missing your top 3 scorers. I've heard that twice already in the last ten posts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X