Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont vs. Boston College - HEA Semifinals - 3/19 TD Garden

We're live blogging both games tonight.
    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      I don't really care to be honest with you. I didn't bring the topic to the forefront. If jcarter can dish it out, I'm sure he can take it.

And jcarter, as for your age being listed in your profile, you're assuming I care enough about you to look at that.
      Oh, I don't think you care enough about me, I just thought you would have cared enough about not looking like an ignorant arse to check first.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Looking up your age has nothing to do with anything. I was saying you posted like you were 18.

I'm gonna go hit my head against the wall a few more times now...

Comment

Looking up your age has nothing to do with anything. I was saying you posted like you were 18.

Actually you said you thought I was 18 based on my posting. It's not actually the same thing.
          You have fun with that.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
            Actually you said you thought I was 18 based on my posting. It's not actually the same thing.

You have fun with that.
            I had fun with your mom last night.
            Originally posted by Bakunin
            Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

You post like you hit your head against the wall on a daily basis!
              Fighting the good fight

Comment

So many things could be said after that thorough performance.

Goodbye jcarter might suffice.

Oh ya, can't believe we were actually having a goaltending debate!

This game was exactly what I suspected.

Comment

Can the guy from Inside Hockey interview Downing and ask him how that blocker to the face felt please? Thanks.
                  BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                  National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                  Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                    Can the guy from Inside Hockey interview Downing and ask him how that blocker to the face felt please? Thanks.
                    It's too bad Downing hadn't put him over his knee and spanked. I didn't think Muse was such a dirty goalie. Does he idol Ron Hextall?

Anywho....See you guys in few weeks. UVM played terrible in the first few, and alot of credit to BC for not letting them play their game.

In the immortal words of Arnold : " I'll be back"

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                      It's too bad Downing hadn't put him over his knee and spanked. I didn't think Muse was such a dirty goalie. Does he idol Ron Hextall?

Anywho....See you guys in few weeks. UVM played terrible in the first few, and alot of credit to BC for not letting them play their game.

In the immortal words of Arnold : " I'll be back"
                      Dirty goalie hahahaha you Cats are funny. Obviously none of you have played hockey. Grabing a guys leg and tripping him is probably the least dirty thing I have ever seen a goalie do.
                      BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                      Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Since when did a trip become dirty? You're right about one thing, BC dictated the pace of the game. UVM had no chance.

I'm now rooting for Denver to beat UND and St. Cloud so BC can hopefully grab the 4th #1 seed.

Comment

congrats bc, you totally outplayed us and deserved that win.

if cornell and bc win tomorrow, we still have a chance, which seems ridiculous, but i'll take it if it happens.

Comment

Since when did a trip become dirty? You're right about one thing, BC dictated the pace of the game. UVM had no chance.

I'm now rooting for Denver to beat UND and St. Cloud so BC can hopefully grab the 4th #1 seed.
                            Not only that, but have St. Cloud as the 2 seed, rather than North Dakota.

(St. Cloud has never won an NCAA game)

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Postgame Press conference video from BC-Vermont. Postgame extra video with Chris Kreider will be up shortly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO68QGLwNx4

Comment

Originally posted by InsideHockey View Post
                                Postgame Press conference video from BC-Vermont. Postgame extra video with Chris Kreider will be up shortly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO68QGLwNx4
                                And here's the postgame extra as Kevin Edelson and Tim Rosenthal interview Kreider after the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQYLjfbj60A

Comment

Working...
                                X