Vermont vs. Boston College - HEA Semifinals - 3/19 TD Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont vs. Boston College - HEA Semifinals - 3/19 TD Garden

Wow. And to think I thought you were 18 based on your posting.

Comment

anyone know of a feed for this game online tonight? there is no subscription video feed as its on tv and being from canada, we dont get NESN... any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Wow. And to think I thought you were 18 based on your posting.
        Wow, and to think if you clicked on my user name it would have brought up my profile that stated my age.....

Hmmm, do you go by JD because you can't spell your full name?
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
          Yes I am divorced. And remarried. I also have custody of my children so I can't be that bad of guy. Judges don't typically give a dad custody unless you are a pretty decent person........to those that deserve it.
          Wow that's pretty sad that you break down to divulging personal information on a college hockey message board.

Comment

I also have custody of my children so I can't be that bad of guy.
            Or you could have REALLY bad taste in women.
            Originally posted by mookie1995
            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by ActionJoe View Post
              Wow that's pretty sad that you break down to divulging personal information on a college hockey message board.
              I'm not ashamed of it. Could be worse, I could be a pep band member and head of the BC math society charged with determining what kind of pie to eat on pi day.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Are you saying you're divorced? If so, I'm certainly not surprised.
                I'd hate to stand up for jcarter... but that was pretty uncalled for. That wasn't necessary.
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I'm not ashamed of it. Could be worse, I could be a pep band member and head of the BC math society charged with determining what kind of pie to eat on pi day.
                  I made my last post without reading this... hahaha.

And I'm not ashamed either.
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                    Or you could have REALLY bad taste in women.
                    Nah that's not the case......DHS with security clearance....she can't be that bad. Hey, you in this country legally ??? Hmmmm

Now don't you have a nap to take so you can stay awake to watch the late game tonight?

Comment

Pretty sure it'll be Humble Pie for you today.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        I'd hate to stand up for jcarter... but that was pretty uncalled for. That wasn't necessary.
                        Why thank you Tony. You can be a pretty decent guy, I don't care what SuperfanJoe says about you.

Comment

I agree. Though people can be *******s on this site, there's no reason for anyone to go over the line and post personal information about someone or make fun of someone's personal issues like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669
                            What part about the kids was it that threw you off??
                            I actually deleted my post because I didnt really feel like going there.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                              I actually deleted my post because I didnt really feel like going there.
                              I can respect that. Besides there is plenty of name-calling and trash talking to do about the hockey game.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                                I agree. Though people can be *******s on this site, there's no reason for anyone to go over the line and post personal information about someone or make fun of someone's personal issues like that.
                                I don't really care to be honest with you. I didn't bring the topic to the forefront. If jcarter can dish it out, I'm sure he can take it.

And jcarter, as for your age being listed in your profile, you're assuming I care enough about you to look at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X