• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont vs. Boston College - HEA Semifinals - 3/19 TD Garden

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
    Do you mean repetative?
    Did you mean repetitive?
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      Did you mean repetitive?
      Like I have stated before, I'm an engineer from NU. I can't spell or count.
      Originally posted by Bakunin
      Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
        I actually think Foster is a much better goaltender than Muse.
        This is nonsense.

And I provided as much reasoning as you did
        It's easy to root for a winner...

Comment

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
          I actually think Foster is a much better goaltender than Muse.
          It's great that you think that... now it'd be great for UNH if you could start working on making your dreams into reality. Shoot for the stars!
          Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

I think that Foster is going to lead UNH to a national championship!
            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

mental midge?

Comment

Foster was VERY impressive on Sunday. He stopped at least 8 grade A huge UVM opportunities and UVM had that game well in control for 59 minutes of regulation. There was one minute in the 3rd where UNH had some nice chances consecutively off faceoffs.

I have never been impressed with Muse, and I hope I remain that way after Friday.

We never know what we are going to get with UVM - but if they play like they did on Sunday they have a good chance.

BC is in the NCAA tournament either way - so they ought to coast.... Who cares about the HE championship. I would much rather make the NCAA frozen four than win the HE championship.... (this ought to stir some people up I suppose)

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrdr View Post
                  I have never been impressed with Muse
                  I thought he was pretty impressive here

I would much rather make the NCAA frozen four than win the HE championship
                  So would I, but BC enjoys doing both.

Comment

I would much rather make the NCAA frozen four than win the HE championship.... (this ought to stir some people up I suppose)
                    Ditto that. Both are special, but it's really all about winning the national championship, isn't it? If you make it to the Frozen Four you're at least sniffing a national championship, and boy does it smell good!

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
                      Ditto that. Both are special, but it's really all about winning the national championship, isn't it? If you make it to the Frozen Four you're at least sniffing a national championship, and boy does it smell good!
                      Smells like crap if you lose. Unless you're UVM and you got there by beating powerhouses Yale and Air Force. Then you're just happy to be there.

No, for the elite programs, it's all about hardware.

By the way, this thread is definitely missing something...

*****http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs457.ash1/25121_673614004987_1618376_39167216_1706980_n.jpg******

There we go.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

BC is going to dominate this game. They are too deep, too strong on D, and too good in net. I don't care what trap UVM tries to play, BC's speed cutting through seems and using the boards for redirects will blow the trap away. BC will score 2 quick goals early and force UVM to play a game they don't like to play.

I say 6-2 BC.

Comment

Foster was VERY impressive on Sunday. He stopped at least 8 grade A huge UVM opportunities and UVM had that game well in control for 59 minutes of regulation. There was one minute in the 3rd where UNH had some nice chances consecutively off faceoffs.

I have never been impressed with Muse, and I hope I remain that way after Friday.

We never know what we are going to get with UVM - but if they play like they did on Sunday they have a good chance.

BC is in the NCAA tournament either way - so they ought to coast.... Who cares about the HE championship. I would much rather make the NCAA frozen four than win the HE championship.... (this ought to stir some people up I suppose)
                          it did and , the hockey east regular season championship is in the "who cares" category, NOT the tournament championship

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                            BC is going to dominate this game. They are too deep, too strong on D, and too good in net. I don't care what trap UVM tries to play, BC's speed cutting through seems and using the boards for redirects will blow the trap away. BC will score 2 quick goals early and force UVM to play a game they don't like to play.

I say 6-2 BC.
                            Just like they "blew the trap away" when they played earlier in the season?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              Smells like crap if you lose. Unless you're UVM and you got there by beating powerhouses Yale and Air Force. Then you're just happy to be there.

No, for the elite programs, it's all about hardware.

By the way, this thread is definitely missing something...

*****http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs457.ash1/25121_673614004987_1618376_39167216_1706980_n.jpg******

There we go.
                              I was towlee for Halloween. Rolled some mini J's so I could get "maybe just a little high." However, I do have somewhat of an idea what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post

I say 6-2 BC.
                                Sorry Kenny....It ain't happenin'!! I am not picking a winner, but it will not be this easy! You have a one game score, how 'bout the series?
                                Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Working...
                                X