Vermont vs. Boston College - HEA Semifinals - 3/19 TD Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vermont vs. Boston College - HEA Semifinals - 3/19 TD Garden

Y'know what's sad? There was a time when jcarter was kind of funny. But he's pretty much devolved back into the worst poster of all time. Really unfortunate - he was hitting his stride around mid-season.
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
      Y'know what's sad? There was a time when jcarter was kind of funny. But he's pretty much devolved back into the worst poster of all time. Really unfortunate - he was hitting his stride around mid-season.
      I was hitting you mom around mid-season.
      Originally posted by Bakunin
      Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

I'm just wondering, jcarter - when will Jerry York's press release on the Hockey East website come out indicating that Muse is out for this game?

Or did that already come out, only to get mysteriously deleted?
        -

Comment

I'm just wondering, jcarter - when will Jerry York's press release on the Hockey East website come out indicating that Muse is out for this game?

No news on York, but there was a quip on inside college hockey saying not to count out NU in the HE tourney that was changed.

I will be sure to start a list of links and comments from now on so that I don't have to rely on going back in time to find proof for you guys. K, that will solve the problem.

Originally posted by SuperJoe

There was a time when jcarter was kind of funny. But he's pretty much devolved back into the worst poster of all time. Really unfortunate - he was hitting his stride around mid-season.
          Actually I think I'm still funny. I mean come on, the "no consolation game in HE" that was funny.

I think you just aren't finding it funny anymore because we are back to UVM v. BC. Mid-season the series was already over and so it was always other oppenents. That and I can't start an alternate UVM thread again this season.

But hey, I don't want you to get all bent out of shape. I will try and tone it down for you.
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Your mom got mysteriously deleted.
            Originally posted by Bakunin
            Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
              OK, you have convinced me.

Thanks I will add that to my list of accomplishments.

So far
              -carrying on 100000 vs 1 arguments with BC fans
              -uniting BC and BU fans, on a beanpot no less, against a common cause.
              -teaching BC fans about their precious haiku's
              -getting theoldmanfromdover to put me on his ignore list
              -being called an idiot by Hokydad
              -getting Tonythetiger to admit to hanging a banner
              -being deemed a "pro" due to my pickums
              -correctly predicting ME would take UML in the QF's
              You are like god aren't you?

You and hokydad should have your own forum where you two idiots can argue with each other about how BC sucks and who knows more about hockey than each other.
              BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
              National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
              Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                Whatever floats your boat.......troll
                That works too. Anything is better than fanboy.
                BC Eagles Hockey East Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                National Championships: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                Beanpot Champions: 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2004, 2001, 1994, 1983, 1976, 1965, 1964, 1963, 1961, 1959, 1957, 1956, 1954

Bentley Falcons Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                  That works too. Anything is better than fanboy.
                  Glad I could be of service.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
                    You are like god aren't you?

You and hokydad should have your own forum where you two idiots can argue with each other about how BC sucks and who knows more about hockey than each other.
                    Jcarter might be arguing that BC sucks. Hokydad would argue about the ice near the zamboni door at Lawler, the greatness of Tim Army and that Notre Dame is a a horrible program.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                    -Blackadder
                    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                    -Casablanca
                    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                      Jcarter might be arguing that BC sucks. Hokydad would argue about the ice near the zamboni door at Lawler, the greatness of Tim Army and that Notre Dame is a a horrible program.
                      Yeah, I am not interested in that. BC sucks, UML is overrated..... those are things I would argue. The ice next to the zamboni door is just fine IMO.

Comment

Your referees: Jeff Bunyon (#4) & Scott Hansen (#7) Linesmen: Chris Federico (#28) & Tim Low (#30)
                        Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by Gusforhobey View Post
                          Your referees:
                          SUCK!
                          Jeff Bunyon (#4)
                          SUCKS!
                          Scott Hansen (#7)
                          SUCKS!
                          Linesmen:
                          SUCK!
                          Chris Federico (#28)
                          SUCKS!
                          Tim Low (#30)
                          SUCKS!

SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE SIEVE...
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

How does either Hansen get the call in a big game? ever? For all the grief Bennedeto gets, he's far better than either Hansen. Bunyon is okay. Fryer and Grav are two of the better refs IMO.
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              Hokydad would argue about the ice near the zamboni door at Lawler
                              That ice is dangerous there, quite a few times I've caught myself there during stick time when I was an undergrad.
                              National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                              Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                              Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                              two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                              b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

How does either Hansen get the call in a big game? ever? For all the grief Bennedeto gets, he's far better than either Hansen. Bunyon is okay. Fryer and Grav are two of the better refs IMO.
                                Bunyon is ok? He, more than any ref in the league, can influence an outcome by making one huge call (usually a ridiculous major penalty call).

To me, I'd still rather see Benedetto and Gravallese like we did in the Beanpot final.

Comment

Working...
                                X