• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adidasjerry
    replied
    Re: Vermont vs. Boston College - HEA Semifinals - 3/19 TD Garden

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    No, I'm not. You'll now be known as the recycler.
    Also, if by "recycler" you mean I "recycle" "your" phrases. I think a better term would be mocking. Is it really that hard to comprehend mocking someone via internet?

Leave a comment:

• adidasjerry
    replied

I like recycling. Everyone should do their part.

And I am humbled nay honored to be named by you noble sir.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Originally posted by adidasjerry View Post
    Are you single? I wouldn't be surprised...

Leave a comment:

• adidasjerry
    replied

You are correct. They were picked preseason #4 in Hockey East and are now just an 8th place team who snuck by a perennial playoff choker. Congrats.

What does this even mean? It's safe to see when you're 23-10-3, you've won more big games than a team that's 17-13-7.

Are you saying you're divorced? If so, I'm certainly not surprised.
    1) Well now we are between #1-4? I like being in the semi-finals of the Hockey East playoffs better than being #4 in the preseason poll... 3)Note I said arguably. Thanks for the argument part. What I am saying is that we have also won some big games, maybe more "big" games than BC, depends what your definition of a big game is. We are not 14th in the pairwise for nothing. I think it is because although we have lost some games we have won some "big" games. I am not doubting that BC has been more consistent in winning games. (I can explain more if necessary).

I wouldn't be surprised about a divorce either considering the divorce rate in America is now above 51%. So, I would actually be expecting it. Are you single? I wouldn't be surprised...

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

1. UVM is also a VERY different team.
    You are correct. They were picked preseason #4 in Hockey East and are now just an 8th place team who snuck by a perennial playoff choker. Congrats.

3. UVM has also "come through in big games". Arguably more big games than BC.(UVM has just lost some BAD games too).
    What does this even mean? It's safe to say when you're 23-10-3, you've won more big games than a team that's 17-13-7.

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    No, I will not be there, my weekend with my kids.
    Are you saying you're divorced? If so, I'm certainly not surprised.
    Last edited by J.D.; 03-18-2010, 05:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
    I hear jcarter will be in Buffalo... he's a big bouncyball fan.
    Nope no Buffalo either. I hate bball. I think it's great that UVM is in the NCAA tourney, but I wouldn't go if tickets were given to me. I may check in on the TV to see how the game is going but that's the extent of it.

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    I'm starting to think that jcarter and RStarr have some things in common. Like that they don't exist.
    Got me. My posts are just randomly generated sayings.

No, I will not be there, my weekend with my kids. But rest assured, the first chance I get I will be happy to exchange a handshake with you and Joe. As I said, I have no problem with you guys, its all in good fun. At least for me.

Leave a comment:

• Jon
    replied

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    I'm starting to think that jcarter and RStarr have some things in common. Like that they don't exist.
    They combine Voltron like to form Hokydad.

Leave a comment:

• TonyTheTiger20
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chickens@NU
    replied

Your mom's a fan of my big bouncy balls.

Leave a comment:

• joegrav
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TonyTheTiger20
    replied

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
    What would Jerry do?
    What would J.D. do?

Oh I don't really have a problem with them, its all in good fun. It's much more entertaining to have a little trash talking though. Tony, Joe, Nick....they are entertaining and I don't really take it seriously. Slasher, Carmine, and Chickens, well....they are just moronic idiots (or at least act like it). They maybe good people just looking to start some trash talk as well......
    Will you be at the Garden tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• joegrav
    replied

What's helped make this team successful is that the "little BC weenies" are complemented by the ability to play a VERY physical game... A game against Maine in January comes to mind, when BC totally physically manhandled Maine in the first period, then used their speed and skill to blow them out of the building.

BC is not a "soft" team by any stretch. Even the smaller guys (see: Gibbons) are capable of laying the lumber.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_NH
    replied

I agree. UVM can not match BC for speed and skill, they are just too good. If they try to get into a run and gun game they are done for. The D needs to have a huge game and squash the little BC weenies into the boards, make them pay for touching the puck. If the offense can work off transition and the D can keep BC on the perimeter and work them over along the boards UVM can win. But if they start the penalty box parade and don't move their feet BC will be all over and only a red hot Madore will keep them in it.
    I agree, and I don't see any compelling reason why this game doesn't end just as the 2008 Championship game did.

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
    So Nick/Carmine *** is you problem?...the rest of the BC crew has managed to call a truce (Minus JC but that is between him and them)... no friends and a child? have to be a bully? let us know what the issue is and we will help you. You have a lot of anger for a college hockey board. So lets talk it out and get some peace and love here.
    Oh I don't really have a problem with them, its all in good fun. It's much more entertaining to have a little trash talking though. Tony, Joe, Nick....they are entertaining and I don't really take it seriously. Slasher, Carmine, and Chickens, well....they are just moronic idiots (or at least act like it). They maybe good people just looking to start some trash talk as well......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X