• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied
    Re: Vermont vs. Boston College - HEA Semifinals - 3/19 TD Garden

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
    BC won, Muse was not the reason they won but the reason they almost lost.
    He won. That's the point. I guess like jcarter you'd rather look good and lose? He's lost 1 career game in the postseason. I know, I know, it's an amazing coincidence!!!! You and jcarter must be quite a couple! Heck, Muse won more hardware on Saturday than UVM has in their entire history of postseason play. Woohooo. UVM rules. His career winnings put your entire program's history to shame. I know, you're not a joke of a program or anything (we'll all try not to laugh at you)

A joke of a program that made the tourney without 3 of its top forwards.
    Try kicking off an AA defenseman off your team and winning a national title. You guys putting that asterisk on the banner you're going to raise for making the NCAA tourney (what is this, UVM's 4th trip ever?)?

The last three years Vermont has made the HE final 4, made the NCAA final four and this year the HE final four and the NCAA tourney.
    RAISE A BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!! HE final 4? That gets you hippies exited? That's expected for programs like BC, Maine, BU, UNH.

The last 2 years BC and Vermont are 3-3-1 so if we are a joke than what s that say about BC?
    The last two years BC has more hardware than UVM has won and ever will win. We're laughing WITH you, not AT you!!!!

Maybe we should create a thread for UVM fans to argue with UML fans about who sucks less (UML is the answer, for the record).

Leave a comment:

• True Blue Fan
    replied

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
    an overrated subpar goalie (at best).
    Regardless of your opinion on Muse being dirty, this is just flat out wrong. The numbers Muse has put up over his career show this not to be the case.

Leave a comment:

• btg1204
    replied

Not only is Muse a cheap and dirty player, but an overrated subpar goalie (at best).
    He's 13-1 in the playoffs and it took him 1 year to do many things that your program has never done. Overrated? HA! Pass the weed this way hippie
    Last edited by btg1204; 03-25-2010, 11:32 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

A joke of a program that still made the NCAA tournament without more or less half of their offensive production? (Milo and Stacey) I'd like to see BC do that without their two best scorers. I sure as hell know one thing: no way Muse would be able to get his team through the quarterfinals like Madore did without any offense. Not only is Muse a cheap and dirty player, but an overrated subpar goalie (at best).
    and 13-1 in the post season

Leave a comment:

• midge843
    replied

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    He won a championship on Saturday. More than every UVM goalie has won combined. HA! What a joke of a program.
    A joke of a program that still made the NCAA tournament without more or less half of their offensive production? (Milo and Stacey) I'd like to see BC do that without their two best scorers. I sure as hell know one thing: no way Muse would be able to get his team through the quarterfinals like Madore did without any offense. Not only is Muse a cheap and dirty player, but an overrated subpar goalie (at best).

Leave a comment:

• leswp1
    replied

Originally posted by Eaglefan06 View Post
    Dirty goalie hahahaha you Cats are funny. Obviously none of you have played hockey. Grabing a guys leg and tripping him is probably the least dirty thing I have ever seen a goalie do.
    Most blatant trip I have seen in a long time. Let me hug your legs, OK? He didn't even get called for that- he got called for hitting after the whistle if I recall.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

the thread that won't die......

Leave a comment:

• Cat lover
    replied

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    He won a championship on Saturday. More than every UVM goalie has won combined. HA! What a joke of a program.
    BC won, Muse was not the reason they won but the reason they almost lost.

A joke of a program that made the tourney without 3 of its top forwards.

The last three years Vermont has made the HE final 4, made the NCAA final four and this year the HE final four and the NCAA tourney. If thats a joke than the jokes on you because are classes are getting better each year and the gap is closing and you can make all the dumb jokes you want but you know its true. The last 2 years BC and Vermont are 3-3-1 so if we are a joke than what s that say about BC?

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

What is he the King of England "I can do whatever I want and will fear no penalty"
    Huh? Muse did something worthy of a penalty. IMO, Downing overreacted due to frustration and the fact that it didn't appear a penalty was being called. I've seen goalies do stuff like that before, but Downing's response was unique.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Downing must have got some good shots in as Muse was so full of holes on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• Cat lover
    replied

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Muse wasn't expecting a fight.
    What is he the King of England "I can do whatever I want and will fear no penalty"

Downing must have got some good shots in as Muse was so full of holes on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Sure just let him get away with it. A goalie has nothing to lose getting in a fight because he knows he not only will be protected by his team but he's wearing twice the padding as everyone else. No real danger here.
    Muse wasn't expecting a fight.

Leave a comment:

• UVM Cat in Texas
    replied

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
    Does UVM still get to raise a season series champion banner?
    Of course, we still won the season series, didn't we?

Leave a comment:

• Cat lover
    replied

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Even if the goalie trips you, you don't go after him like that.
    Sure just let him get away with it. A goalie has nothing to lose getting in a fight because he knows he not only will be protected by his team but he's wearing twice the padding as everyone else. No real danger here.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Even if the goalie trips you, you don't go after him like that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X