Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Vermont vs. Boston College - HEA Semifinals - 3/19 TD Garden

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
    And 75% of the bad reps come from BC fans who can't seem to have a discussion without running to mommy (or the closest proxy)....
    So you're saying that when BC fans get upset (which is erroneous in its own right)... we run and tell on you to...... you?
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Would any UVM fans like to have a short meet-and-greet before or after game 1 tomorrow? I'm sure Joe would be interested as well.

Especially you, jcarter. We have our differences but I'm always up for a handshake in real life with another fan of college hockey.

Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
        So you're saying that when BC fans get upset (which is erroneous in its own right)... we run and tell on you to...... you?
        Well if you don't get upset then what's with the neg reps? It's either spiteful or upset..and if you don't get upset (per your statement) then it is spiteful...that's gonna cost you all a lot of Hail Mary's...very unChristian, after all What Would Jesus Do?

Comment

Well if you don't get upset then what's with the neg reps?
          We wouldn't neg rep you all the time if you didn't freak out about it.

Comment

We wouldn't neg rep you all the time if you didn't freak out about it.
            So then you are spiteful? oh and please I got neg rep'd long before I ever said anything. Time to work out your anger issues Tony and I still call you on the bet. It was all going to charity....so let's just call a truce and I will let you fight it out with JC.

Comment

Time to work out your anger issues Tony
              You got me. I am so, so angry.

Comment

You got me. I am so, so angry.
                So I guess no truce? sheesh. WWJD!?

Comment

Haven't we had a truce since that whole issue anyway? I don't have any problem with you.
                  Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 03-18-2010, 08:48 AM.

Comment

By the way, this thread is definitely missing something...

*****http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs457.ash1/25121_673614004987_1618376_39167216_1706980_n.jpg******

There we go.
                    hahahahaha

good luck tomorrow night to both teams, but bc is taking this one.
                    Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
                    when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
                    "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

Comment

What would Jerry do?
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by adidasjerry View Post
                        Just like they "blew the trap away" when they played earlier in the season?
                        That was four months ago, if you want to live in the past, then good luck. You can hang your hat on winning the regular season series against BC. However, BC is a different team and they have found the ability to come through in big games. All it's going to take is a couple early goals and the flood gates will burst open.

Comment

How would the UVM fans handle a reappearance from the Pinhead Brothers if they can barely deal with Tony and a stray NU fan?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny View Post
                            That was four months ago, if you want to live in the past, then good luck. You can hang your hat on winning the regular season series against BC. However, BC is a different team and they have found the ability to come through in big games. All it's going to take is a couple early goals and the flood gates will burst open.
                            Kenny, this was the series I was referring to, hence, the smiley face. Sorry for the confusion.....I'm still a dope.
                            Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

Ill be at the harp pre-gaming...... With uvm logo on

Comment

Yes. Just like that.
                                Touche. If my memory serves me correctly... I believe UNH posted a 7 spot on UVM more recently than BC. How did that work out for them? (Rhetorical question).

Comment

Working...
                                X