X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sweet Release: Michigan Tech Offseason Thread Part I

Originally posted by melmac View Post
    Is that a turtle in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
    You're a terrible person.

Comment

Tanner Kero had better hope to stick with a USHL team this fall, or else he may have to enjoy beautiful Flint, MI.

Comment

Almost time for Tech Offseason Thread Part II, any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
          Almost time for Tech Offseason Thread Part II, any ideas?
          The idea I'm having is basically declaring ourselves the Tea Party of college hockey. Our team won't stop losing, so we're going to overthrow MTU Athletics and make them win. Not sure how to word it though.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
            The idea I'm having is basically declaring ourselves the Tea Party of college hockey. Our team won't stop losing, so we're going to overthrow MTU Athletics and make them win. Not sure how to word it though.
            Freedom From Expectations!

Screw The Facts, We're Gonna Win!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Michigan Tech Offseason Thread, Part II: Or, How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Booze

Comment

Dumb idea.

Michigan Tech Offseason II: We won as much hardware as Ovechkin!
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Michigan Tech Offseason Thread, Part II: Or, How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Booze
                  I like.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Michigan Tech Offseason II: We won as much hardware as Ovechkin!
                    I love the idea, but since his team did technically win a meaningless President's Trophy, it's not really accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      I love the idea, but since his team did technically win a meaningless President's Trophy, it's not really accurate.
                      It is if you count the Winter Carnival trophy we backed into won.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        It is if you count the Winter Carnival trophy we backed into won.
                        Heh, I sorta forgot about that myself.

So yeah, I like the Ovie one then.

Comment

I just wanted to make fun of Ovechkin. Go with it if you want.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                          X