X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sweet Release: Michigan Tech Offseason Thread Part I

bbdl??

(410):

Dude. My sister is off limits. Touch her again and I'll rip off your dick and force feed it to you.

(301):

I accept this challenge.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
      This is officially my second favorite photo of this guy.
      excellent!!
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Quasi doesn't count as a girl.

Also, you're black. The ladies naturally flock to you anyway, so your opinion is skewed.
        It's not that hard. You just need to know how to ask.
        Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
        *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Example... (this was actually said to one of my female friends after the guy randomly sat down at the table and said a few friendly lines): "Soooo... I don't have your number..."

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            Example...
            As if you would know.

Comment

Haha nice. That guy looks like he could pull off an insane playoff beard. Too bad we may never find out.
              If thats a rip on the Wild, I doubt he resigns with them
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                If thats a rip on the Wild, I doubt he resigns with them
                Since the Wild theoretically have Boogaard as their enforcer, who do you think he signs with?

Comment

Very much possible at Tech too.
                  tDarkness speaks the truth.
                  Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Since the Wild theoretically have Boogaard as their enforcer, who do you think he signs with?
                  I don't see them resigning either of them. They have a bunch of young D-men, and I think Scott is the odd man out. Boogaard is as useful as **** on a boar.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Example... (this was actually said to one of my female friends after the guy randomly sat down at the table and said a few friendly lines): "Soooo... I don't have your number..."
                    Quick lesson. The direct approach always works (or not when it doesn't you're better off).

You see a girl(s), you walk up to the girl(s), and you get to the point.

"Look we're young and dumb, so let's be young and dumb together. I already have everything I need for a night of fun at the house, all I need to complete it is you. So are you in or not?"

You either get a yes, in which case yippie. Or get a no, in which case move on to the next victim candidate.
                    Just so we never forget.

*****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!

Comment

Quick lesson. The direct approach always works (or not when it doesn't you're better off).

You see a girl(s), you walk up to the girl(s), and you get to the point.

"Look we're young and dumb, so let's be young and dumb together. I already have everything I need for a night of fun at the house, all I need to complete it is you. So are you in or not?"

You either get a yes, in which case yippie. Or get a no, in which case move on to the next victim candidate.
                      That is one of the lessons I learned from the hockey players while at tech, I was just rolling on the floor laughing at them fail over and over again at K-day when we had the balloon splash as our little booth. It was amazing how many times they tried and how quickly they just moved on to the next victim as you say
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        tDarkness speaks the truth.
                        I thought your approach was getting them drunk enough.

Comment

Hi. I'm Jordan Foote. I was drafted by the Rangers. Wanna *?
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Is that a turtle in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
                            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

I thought your approach was getting them drunk enough.
                              This approach usually works to, but if you also run the risk of getting them to drunk to function.

I'm almost sure Foote used that line a couple times. I would have.
                              Just so we never forget.

Comment

I'm almost sure Foote used that line a couple times. I would have.
                                I know girls he used that line on. It didn't work on the ones I know.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X