Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Michigan 2010 Offseason -- And the next head coach is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Western Michigan 2010 Offseason -- And the next head coach is...

So far I'm pretty pleased about the hire. He's got all the right things going on about him. (I'll ignore that pesky little played at Ferris thing for now. ) Sounds like he knows something about defense, and if he can do as good of a job recruiting as was done at Miami then we may indeed be going places.
    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by STATEdude3 View Post
      We've been to The Joe as much as you guys have in the past 3 seasons...
      I'm wondering if you're missing the tone of the conversation here.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

From My Blog
        Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by moe24 View Post
          As an FSU fan, I'm sorry to hear this. As a hockey fan in general, I think it's great. Either you were wrong about being able to talk to the media (link) or the rest of the league should report him to the NC$$ and prevent him from turning the WMU program around like I think he will.
          "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
          Groucho Marx
          "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
          Ron White
          "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
          Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
            Either you were wrong about being able to talk to the media (link) or the rest of the league should report him to the NC$$ and prevent him from turning the WMU program around like I think he will.
            Every quote in there that is directly about the WMU job is from the USHL press release and not a media interview.
            Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
              As an FSU fan, I'm sorry to hear this. As a hockey fan in general, I think it's great. Either you were wrong about being able to talk to the media (link) or the rest of the league should report him to the NC$$ and prevent him from turning the WMU program around like I think he will.

I hope you are right about turning the program around. It is way too long overdue. I'm cautiously optimistic.
              B2
              It will only get better!

Comment

Didn't realize that about talking to the media, but it does sort of jive with NCAA rules after the mini-uproar about Kiffin's assistants trying to take the entire Tennessee recruiting class to USC
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Congrats to WMU on the hire and here's to a new beginning. Hopefully the Broncos athletic department doesn't just think this is the only fix needed, sort of window dressing.

Comment

See post #36!
                    Like a turkey at Thanksgiving, I'm stuffed

Comment

I think this is a very good hire. As a Ferris fan I thought he would replace Daniels in the next few years if they didn't hire within with Famulak. Hopefully he can turn things around over there.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishHockeyFan View Post
                        Congrats to WMU on the hire and here's to a new beginning. Hopefully the Broncos athletic department doesn't just think this is the only fix needed, sort of window dressing.
                        I have the same hope as you.
                        Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

You know what's really sad. Culhane dragged this program so far down that the hiring of a new coach at WMU generates only 22 posts in a day and a half on USCHO.
                          Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

When will season tickets go on sale?

Comment

Originally posted by YooperWMU View Post
                              When will season tickets go on sale?
                              Renewals usually go out early to mid summer and then they open to the general public in late August.
                              Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Former Bronco Mike Posma Beaten
                                Bronco Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X