X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA First Round: MN @ UND

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    UND would have never had the chance had the Gophers scored 1 or 2 on the 5 MIN PP. I think every Gopher fan here but one knows that UND won that game, not the refs. Don't be that guy.
    Just like MN won Saturday, and not the refs. I thought the refs were good on Sunday with a few obvious exceptions.

Originally posted by RinkPig
    Sort of like when you Sue Fa*gs let the Marvin hit go right? Oh wait, you still cry about that every day...dbag.
    I'm glad most Gopher fans I've run across aren't like you. Sioux fans haven't really brought up the hit as much as we're accused of. SCSU fans are the ones that get all up in arms whenever Marvin is called dirty.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
      I agree.Move on.
      After a series last season I think the thread stayed alive for a week after the series was over.
      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
      Eric's Twitter
      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Let's hope 1) Wehrs and Leddy are fully recovered soon, 2) officiating in the WCHA sees some significant changes next year, and 3) the Gophers get back their mojo. It's fun beating them, but the whole league, NoDak included, is better when the Gophs are playing like the elite team they have been for many, many years.

That doesn't mean they won't still suck.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
          Let's hope 1) Wehrs and Leddy are fully recovered soon, 2) officiating in the WCHA sees some significant changes next year, and 3) the Gophers get back their mojo. It's fun beating them, but the whole league, NoDak included, is better when the Gophs are playing like the elite team they have been for many, many years.

That doesn't mean they won't still suck.
          It's sad when a Cheesewhiz is the voice of reason.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
          Twenty red lights in his honor
          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Working...
          X