Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

    Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
    As you point out, BU is not the powerhouse of "old" (or even last year) and only finished 2 points ahead of Merrimack, not 30 as they did in 1998). Also, with the Warriors beating the Terriers this year and scoring
    14 goals in 3 games I think BU will be ready for Merrimack.

    Sean
    Wrong

    BU scored 15 goals in 3 games...if you take the two empty netters away that's 13 in 3 games. The Warriors scored 14 in 3 games and if I'm not mistaken no empty netters.

    I think the teams have seen a lot of each other and I dont expect playing on the road will present a problem.
    Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

    @SalvucciM

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

      Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
      Wrong

      BU scored 15 goals in 3 games...if you take the two empty netters away that's 13 in 3 games. The Warriors scored 14 in 3 games and if I'm not mistaken no empty netters.

      I think the teams have seen a lot of each other and I dont expect playing on the road will present a problem.

      You say he's wrong and then agree with everything he said? OK...
      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

        Originally posted by Federal League View Post

        You say he's wrong and then agree with everything he said? OK...
        WRONG!!!! you used 3 capital letters here.
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

          gotta give BU credit where it's due...15 goals not 14

          Parker paid good money for those goals
          Before there was a band there was "the drum guy"

          @SalvucciM

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

            Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post

            Parker paid good money for those goals
            *******http://i107.***********.com/albums/m315/Kaileo/Cats%20and%20Kittens/ThatsNotFunny.jpg********
            time to write new history

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

              Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
              gotta give BU credit where it's due...15 goals not 14

              Parker paid good money for those goals
              Sean was talking about Merrimack when he said 14 goals. Nice try, though.
              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

                Originally posted by Salvo1017 View Post
                Parker paid good money for those goals
                And I'm glad for it. From a fan's perspective, it's much more relaxing to watch knowing the refs are in our pocket, the league loves us more, that we're guaranteed a win, etc.
                Bugs Bunny - 96
                Gas House Gorillas - 95

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

                  I think BU can take the series, but I think it'll take three games. I'm thinking BU wins fairly big Friday, gets cocky Saturday, and pulls out a close one on Sunday. That just seems to be their MO.

                  I'm glad Friday is televised, and I'll get to go to Saturday, but if it does go to 3 I'm not going to make Sunday.
                  "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

                  Photography

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

                    Trying to sell my tickets to the Saturday game... has anyone else noticed that selling tickets on the Agganis ticket excange is not an option for these tickets?

                    Anyway, if anyone needs 2, let me know.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

                      i really think if merrimack wants to win this series then they need to win friday's game. hopefully they can come out and jump on them early and get an early lead. and not take stupid penalties that always seem to kill them. i know BU will get all the calls in this series so that just means they really have to keep their heads.
                      MERRIMACK WARRIORS

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

                        Originally posted by WarriorHockey11 View Post
                        i know BU will get all the calls in this series so that just means they really have to keep their heads.
                        dope. (tm - tpfd)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

                          Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                          Trying to sell my tickets to the Saturday game... has anyone else noticed that selling tickets on the Agganis ticket excange is not an option for these tickets?

                          Anyway, if anyone needs 2, let me know.
                          Since it will not be sold out no one will buy them on the ticket exchange anyways.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

                            Hey, wow, Salvo's back. He disappeared earlier in the year shortly after claiming 155% of the Merrimack student body attended hockey games.
                            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                            -
                            Boston College Class of 2010

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

                              Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
                              Hey, wow, Salvo's back. He disappeared earlier in the year shortly after claiming 155% of the Merrimack student body attended hockey games.
                              I'm sure most of them bring their illegitimate child[ren].
                              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: #3 BU hosts #6 Merrimack -- a week of Hokydad!

                                Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                                Since it will not be sold out no one will buy them on the ticket exchange anyways.
                                Hmm... Well, people might for good center ice seats... I've sold tickets on there for not so high demmand games in the past.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X