Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
    Hey 'Ewe: It's called a headboard! You ought to check one out!
    This is at the foot of the bed. I'm an adult now, I have a bed frame.

Comment

• Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
      That picture of Saponari is an amazing photo.
      Thanks.
      "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

If it makes anyone feel any better, INCH has two Terriers going in the top four of its Wish Lift Draft.
        Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
          If it makes anyone feel any better, INCH has two Terriers going in the top four of its Wish Lift Draft.
          Kevin Shattenkirk is taken by Michigan in the 2nd Round. He's described as a "lock down" defenseman. Hmmm.
          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Heh...Colby makes them better in their own end. Rrrrrright.
            I love BC people - without them, everyone would want to move to Boston. They keep the numbers down. - Bill Simmons

Boston University: 2009 National Champions

Comment

What a horrid website. I appreciate their attempts to do something new, but the INCH guys are really well, not good at their jobs.
              Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted, but HockeyBuzz.com's Avs blogger wrote:

BU Brigade on the way
                As if having former BU alums in David Quinn (Coach of Lake Erie), Joe Sacco and Brandon Yip weren't enough, I'm hearing unconfirmed reports that the Avs are close to signing defensemen Kevin Shattenkirk and Colby Cohen as well as signing free agent Zach Cohen. Don't know yet where they'll report or even if they have been signed but as always, there will be more to come...
                The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

BU Brigade on the way
                  As if having former BU alums in David Quinn (Coach of Lake Erie), Joe Sacco and Brandon Yip weren't enough, I'm hearing unconfirmed reports that the Avs are close to signing defensemen Kevin Shattenkirk and Colby Cohen as well as signing free agent Zach Cohen. Don't know yet where they'll report or even if they have been signed but as always, there will be more to come...
                  I tend to take most everything written on Hockeybuzz with a healthy amount of skepticism.

Then again, most of us are expecting their departures, no?
                  Dog Lover: Terriers and Bulldogs
                  Boston University '06/'08
                  Yale University '13

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

BU Brigade on the way
                    I'm willing to bet Colorado with a dollar sign that "unconfirmed reports" = 3hock.
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                      What a horrid website. I appreciate their attempts to do something new, but the INCH guys are really well, not good at their jobs.
                      At least they didn't put Carl Sneep on First Team All-America like CHN.

Comment

I'm willing to bet Colorado with a dollar sign that "unconfirmed reports" = 3hock.
                        Does anyone know the identity of "3hock"?
                        if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

That'd be Texas with a dollar sign, Alex.
                          time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                            Does anyone know the identity of "3hock"?
                            I really thought I'd find out this season being as close to the team as I was. Nope.

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                            WHOOOOOOOSH!

The Avalanche don't play in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                              WHOOOOOOOSH! The Avalanche don't play in Texas.
                              There's a whole lot of whooshin' going around lately.
                              Bugs Bunny - 96
                              Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

bizarro driving world tonight. had to go to providence after work for a 630p dinner . left my desk at 459p, pulled out of the prudential garage at 503p. got off I95 at the federal hill exit at .....6:12p

THAT.NEVER.HAPPENS.ON.GAME.NIGHT.
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X