Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ActionJoe
    replied
    Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

And the redhawks win it. I'm glad to see them head back to the frozen four. They seem to get better every year. It will be an epic game against BC. Hopefully not 2OT epic but a fun game to watch. Leaves me divided on who to root for but can not wait to see the last three college hockey games of this year.

Leave a comment:

• yankeefn01
    replied
    Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    They have showed the last three goals twice during the Miami-Michigan broadcast. *sigh*

Anyone watching this game? It's a crime one of these team's season ends tonight. By far, the best game I've watched all year. Two teams playing with intensity and skill at the top of their game. Haven't seen that since April 2009.
    watching here as well

how Michigan didn't win it in that 1st OT... Knapp has certainly impressed me tonight.

Leave a comment:

• TommyNoblesIsLife
    replied

Originally posted by Bomber View Post

Anyone watching this game? It's a crime one of these team's season ends tonight. By far, the best game I've watched all year. Two teams playing with intensity and skill at the top of their game. Haven't seen that since April 2009.
    Agree, although Michigan pretty much owned the first OT.

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
    I totally agree. It's weird about McConnell, I was reading some ushr archieves and how highly regarded he was growing up. He seemed to get worse every year at BU. I don't think there was a slower guy on the ice. It's like he was skating around with weights on his legs.
    Random.

Leave a comment:

• Bomber
    replied

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I had a living-in-the-past moment tonight and popped in cc99's highlight DVD from last season. *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
    They have showed the last three goals twice during the Miami-Michigan broadcast. *sigh*

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
    I totally agree. It's weird about McConnell, I was reading some ushr archieves and how highly regarded he was growing up. He seemed to get worse every year at BU. I don't think there was a slower guy on the ice. It's like he was skating around with weights on his legs.
    What are you agreeing with?

Leave a comment:

• Boston22
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slurpees
    replied

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
    would rather not see him win a national title after the circumstances that led to him transferring to Wisconsin in the first place

it also would have been nice for BU to make the national tourney my senior year at BU... is that so much to ask?

clearly, I'd still root for Wisconsin in that national title game
    bennett wouldnt really be 'winning" the title, he's been riding the pine in every important game this season since december i believe. so hes just along for the ride.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

I had a living-in-the-past moment tonight and popped in cc99's highlight DVD from last season. *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
    OK. I'm back. So, one thing that kinda stood out on this viewing was the NCAA semi-final game against Vermont and VSap's game tying goal in the 2nd period. A beautiful, bangbang play that he one-timed perfectly. If he was able to do that with any regularity this season, who knows where they might have wound up. Shows to go ya just how magical the 08-09 season was.

Leave a comment:

• Agganis
    replied

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
    Wisconsin vs. Boston College would be a very entertaining final.
    Miami coming back to win after being down 3-1 with a minute to go would be a very entertaining final.

Leave a comment:

• yankeefn01
    replied

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    why would you have ill will toward brett bennett?!?
    would rather not see him win a national title after the circumstances that led to him transferring to Wisconsin in the first place

it also would have been nice for BU to make the national tourney my senior year at BU... is that so much to ask?

clearly, I'd still root for Wisconsin in that national title game

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
    rooting against BC vs. rooting against Brett Bennett...
    why would you have ill will toward brett bennett?!?

Leave a comment:

• yankeefn01
    replied

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
    rooting against BC vs. rooting against Brett Bennett...

Leave a comment:

• Onion Man
    replied

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
    Agreed. I felt they are as good as anyone the last 2/3 of the year, Wisconsin seems to have some mojo right now. Then again, we won't know for 2 weeks. RIT probably wishes they could play tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• BU Fan 84
    replied

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
    Agreed. I felt they are as good as anyone the last 2/3 of the year, Wisconsin seems to have some mojo right now. Then again, we won't know for 2 weeks. RIT probably wishes they could play tomorrow
    I thought North Dakota would be going from this region. Won 12 of their last 13. Pretty surprised Yale made it this far.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X