Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

    Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
    Agreed. I felt they are as good as anyone the last 2/3 of the year, Wisconsin seems to have some mojo right now. Then again, we won't know for 2 weeks. RIT probably wishes they could play tomorrow
    Wisconsin vs. Boston College would be a very entertaining final.
    Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

    Comment


    • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

      Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
      Wisconsin vs. Boston College would be a very entertaining final.
      rooting against BC vs. rooting against Brett Bennett...
      Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
      when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

      1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
      "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

      Comment


      • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

        Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
        rooting against BC vs. rooting against Brett Bennett...
        why would you have ill will toward brett bennett?!?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

        Comment


        • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

          Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          why would you have ill will toward brett bennett?!?
          would rather not see him win a national title after the circumstances that led to him transferring to Wisconsin in the first place

          it also would have been nice for BU to make the national tourney my senior year at BU... is that so much to ask?

          clearly, I'd still root for Wisconsin in that national title game
          Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
          when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

          1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
          "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

          Comment


          • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

            Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
            Wisconsin vs. Boston College would be a very entertaining final.
            Miami coming back to win after being down 3-1 with a minute to go would be a very entertaining final.

            Comment


            • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

              I had a living-in-the-past moment tonight and popped in cc99's highlight DVD from last season. *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              .
              OK. I'm back. So, one thing that kinda stood out on this viewing was the NCAA semi-final game against Vermont and VSap's game tying goal in the 2nd period. A beautiful, bangbang play that he one-timed perfectly. If he was able to do that with any regularity this season, who knows where they might have wound up. Shows to go ya just how magical the 08-09 season was.

              Comment


              • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

                Originally posted by yankeefn01 View Post
                would rather not see him win a national title after the circumstances that led to him transferring to Wisconsin in the first place

                it also would have been nice for BU to make the national tourney my senior year at BU... is that so much to ask?

                clearly, I'd still root for Wisconsin in that national title game
                bennett wouldnt really be 'winning" the title, he's been riding the pine in every important game this season since december i believe. so hes just along for the ride.
                time to write new history

                Comment


                • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

                  I totally agree. It's weird about McConnell, I was reading some ushr archieves and how highly regarded he was growing up. He seemed to get worse every year at BU. I don't think there was a slower guy on the ice. It's like he was skating around with weights on his legs.

                  Comment


                  • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

                    Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                    I totally agree. It's weird about McConnell, I was reading some ushr archieves and how highly regarded he was growing up. He seemed to get worse every year at BU. I don't think there was a slower guy on the ice. It's like he was skating around with weights on his legs.
                    What are you agreeing with?

                    Comment


                    • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

                      Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      I had a living-in-the-past moment tonight and popped in cc99's highlight DVD from last season. *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
                      They have showed the last three goals twice during the Miami-Michigan broadcast. *sigh*

                      Anyone watching this game? It's a crime one of these team's season ends tonight. By far, the best game I've watched all year. Two teams playing with intensity and skill at the top of their game. Haven't seen that since April 2009.
                      It Happened!!!!

                      Comment


                      • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

                        Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                        I totally agree. It's weird about McConnell, I was reading some ushr archieves and how highly regarded he was growing up. He seemed to get worse every year at BU. I don't think there was a slower guy on the ice. It's like he was skating around with weights on his legs.
                        Random.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

                        Comment


                        • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

                          Originally posted by Bomber View Post

                          Anyone watching this game? It's a crime one of these team's season ends tonight. By far, the best game I've watched all year. Two teams playing with intensity and skill at the top of their game. Haven't seen that since April 2009.
                          Agree, although Michigan pretty much owned the first OT.
                          April 11th 2009
                          October 27th 2004
                          October 28th 2007

                          Sure, the Yankees have won 27 World Series Championships, but how many Beanpots have they won?

                          Comment


                          • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

                            Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                            They have showed the last three goals twice during the Miami-Michigan broadcast. *sigh*

                            Anyone watching this game? It's a crime one of these team's season ends tonight. By far, the best game I've watched all year. Two teams playing with intensity and skill at the top of their game. Haven't seen that since April 2009.
                            watching here as well

                            how Michigan didn't win it in that 1st OT... Knapp has certainly impressed me tonight.
                            Boston University '08 Syracuse University '11
                            when you say Jack Parker... you've said it all

                            1994 1996 1998 1999 2000 2003 2009 2009
                            "so here's to the outhouse on the hill, 'cause BOSTON COLLEGE SUCKS, and they always will!"

                            Comment


                            • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

                              And the redhawks win it. I'm glad to see them head back to the frozen four. They seem to get better every year. It will be an epic game against BC. Hopefully not 2OT epic but a fun game to watch. Leaves me divided on who to root for but can not wait to see the last three college hockey games of this year.

                              Comment


                              • Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

                                How the heck can you be divided? GO MIAMI!
                                Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X