Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frmbostn
    replied
    Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
    Fed League, when will JP conduct the exit interviews with the returning players and hold the post-season meeting(s) with the team? Or have they already been held?

He does, the same way he had the recruiting meetings...Through their agents...

Leave a comment:

• defkit
    replied
    Re: B.U. Season Thread 4. From a weekend that will determine playoff seedings on....

From the box score, looks like he got some power play time, and about 13 minutes of overall ice time.

Leave a comment:

• DaveStPaul
    replied

Originally posted by BUT09 View Post
    And Bonino already has his first NHL penalty...
    And then he got leveled pretty well, too. Made nhl.com's "Hits" from that game!

(It was a good, clean, solid hit; the announcers, though, a little eager to see a rookie get knocked down, went full-on. And Nick Bonino just gets CRUSHED!!! Welcome to the NHL, Nick Bonino!!! etc etc )

Leave a comment:

• 25 N Countin'
    replied

Probably good for our D if he stays, but will he be disgruntled? And all of his teammates will know he doesn't want to be there, which can't be good either.
    That looked like the case about 75% of the season this year. If he stays and he gets his head on straight like he had it for about a month and a half this year, I'd love his presence. If not, I'd rather see the kid gone.

Leave a comment:

• Jofa
    replied

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    Gryba has received an offer from Ottawa that includes an ATO to play in Binghamton the rest of the season.
    http://www.pressconnects.com/article...und+for+B-Sens
    The best thing about this season ending is that I never have to see him on the ice again wearing a BU jersey, taking one stupid penalty after another. It was painful to watch for 4 years.

He is up there with Morrow, Redlihs, Aufiero, and McConnell that I couldnt wait for them to graduate.
    Last edited by Jofa; 03-26-2010, 10:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jofa
    replied

Probably good for our D if he stays, but will he be disgruntled?
    I agree , we only want gruntled players on the team.

Leave a comment:

• BUT09
    replied

And Bonino already has his first NHL penalty...

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

He's looked pretty good, but his positioning is a little all over the place. I'd imagine that'll get better as he gets used to his linemates.
    his positioning has been all over the place since april 09!!!

Leave a comment:

• BUT09
    replied

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    1st period is over... watched the ducks tv. they had a camera follow him off the ice and through the edmonton garage way then came back and highlighted his first 20 minutes. they talked him up pretty good.
    He's looked pretty good, but his positioning is a little all over the place. I'd imagine that'll get better as he gets used to his linemates.

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
    Making him the 5th member of the 2009-10 club making his NHL debut this season.
    1st period is over... watched the ducks tv. they had a camera follow him off the ice and through the edmonton garage way then came back and highlighted his first 20 minutes. they talked him up pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• buoldtimer
    replied

Making him the 5th member of the 2008-09 club making his NHL debut this season.
    Last edited by buoldtimer; 03-26-2010, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• buoldtimer
    replied

Originally posted by 3hock View Post
    End of year meeting was not pretty. This team has a lot to think about.
    Just out of curiosity, does the meeting include only the returnees, or the entire squad (except those who have departed)?

Did Bonino conference in? hee, hee, hee.
    Last edited by buoldtimer; 03-26-2010, 08:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BUT09
    replied

Originally posted by 3hock View Post
    Colby may not be hearing what he wants from Avs.
    Probably good for our D if he stays, but will he be disgruntled? And all of his teammates will know he doesn't want to be there, which can't be good either.

Leave a comment:

• 3hock
    replied

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
    I'm not sure. Parker wasn't around this week.
    End of year meeting was not pretty. This team has a lot to think about.

Colby may not be hearing what he wants from Avs.

Leave a comment:

• BUT09
    replied

Bonino playing tonight

Leave a comment:

Working...
X