X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 3rd official 09-10 Maine season thread: Bubble-icious

Originally posted by lilscootch View Post
    Would love to buy a copy of this game if anyone has it.
    Not sure if I have a copy or not. As I go through the conversion to DVD process, I'm sure I'll eventually stumble across it if I do. Hopefully if I do, I set the VCR to record for long enough.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I'm watching it on VHS right now Now I know why I like my DVR. The quality is awful, wow, sure the heck isn't HD. I've got no way to copy it?
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

All HEA officiating crew doing the R.I.T. - Wisconsin game.

Comment

Wish the boyz were playing tonight. Next year!
          Buzzy

Comment

Looks like HE has a pretty good team in the Finals. Not shocked Miami rolled over after the gag job last year in DC

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Looks like HE has a pretty good team in the Finals. Not shocked Miami rolled over after the gag job last year in DC
              I agree walrus, BC is on fire, and they are showing why they are the top offensive team in the country. I was a little surprised that Miami got smoked to that extent though.

Comment

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post
                I was a little surprised that Miami got smoked to that extent though.
                I suppose but psychologically that loss last year was a killer and will stick with the team for awhile.

Comment

BC's good, but not that good. Looks like Maine wuz the only team capable of putting some lick'in on 'em. Finally got to watch the Maine-BC final. Super game. Should be a great Wisco-BC final. As much as I luv the smurfs, it just looks like Wisco has too much talent....of course I thot Miami would win too. Man, they layed down pretty quick. No passion in that group.
                  I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Comment

B.C. wins championship game 5-3 in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      I suppose but psychologically that loss last year was a killer and will stick with the team for awhile.
                      That was a crushing way to lose a title game, no doubt about it.

Comment

I think BC wins it all.

Sure looks like if Maine coulda beat Union.....or Merrimack......or UMass......and slipped into the tourney, they might have done some real damage and still been playing.

Comment

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post
                          I was a little surprised that Miami got smoked to that extent though.
                          Mercy, they might be the CCHA's unh.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucknut View Post
                            Mercy, they might be the CCHA's unh.
                            Does Blasi sport turtlenecks?
                            You know you go to UMaine if...

...you think Bananas is a good name for a giant bear.
                            ...you would riot after hockey games but its too darn cold.
                            ...you think hockey is the only sport that matters.
                            ...you hate UNH.

Comment

Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                              I think BC wins it all.

Sure looks like if Maine coulda beat Union.....or Merrimack......or UMass......and slipped into the tourney, they might have done some real damage and still been playing.
                              Ya think?Even with our goaltending..?I was amazed that Wilson took them as far as he did,actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                                Ya think?Even with our goaltending..?I was amazed that Wilson took them as far as he did,actually.
                                Muse isn't great, he's had the opportunity to play on great teams but he is better than Willie. Maine had little chance to advance once Darling went away. The thing is Darling could be a great college goalie but....

Comment

Working...
                                X