X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 3rd official 09-10 Maine season thread: Bubble-icious

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    If he had the flu, why would he be at practice? Its spring break so no classes, wouldn't he stay home and get over the flu faster
    Yeah, probably. Wouldn't there be some mention in the paper if he was out tonight?

Comment

Home ice but, do you want 3rd or 4th? I doubt Willie plays unless its mop up duty?
      If maine wins tonight that guarantees them third place because UML max for points is 29 and a Maine win would give them 30 points. I think it would be nice to see Wilson play on senior night if they win tonight.
      Curse of the Timmy

Comment

Originally posted by Gusforhobey View Post
        If maine wins tonight that guarantees them third place because UML max for points is 29 and a Maine win would give them 30 points. I think it would be nice to see Wilson play on senior night if they win tonight.
        If this team wants into the NCAA tournament it has to win both games. Home ice and third place is nice, but these are games Maine has to win. Lose one and their RPI will plummet, and they risk UMA becoming a TUC and sinking that record. Plus the COp component.

The university put this together:
        Nyquist for Hobey

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
          Yeah, probably. Wouldn't there be some mention in the paper if he was out tonight?
          I think he's dinged up, He'll play. Either way Maine can beat these guys although Dainton is a pretty good goalie
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I think he's dinged up, He'll play. Either way Maine can beat these guys although Dainton is a pretty good goalie
            I agree they should beat them either way, but I want Gustav to win the scoring title for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by lkenney View Post
              , but I want Gustav to win the scoring title for the season.
              You want Detroit to notice and take him this summer

Comment

So you better pray he doesn't win the Hoby then!!

Comment

Is Sat's game the only televised game of the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by ck1969 View Post
                    Is Sat's game the only televised game of the weekend?
                    yes

Comment

I know this isn't the tix thread but I wanted to put a bug in anyone's ear that may have 2 tix for next weekend. Prefer Sat but would take Fri.

Thanks!

Comment

I know this isn't the tix thread but I wanted to put a bug in anyone's ear that may have 2 tix for next weekend. Prefer Sat but would take Fri.

Thanks!
                        Have you tried the ticket office? I may be looking for some as well, if my oldest has no games that interfere.

Comment

Something tells me that maybe they've already noticed he ain't half bad. Hell play his junior year to win the Hobey that he should have won this year, and to win a ring in St. Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post
                            Have you tried the ticket office? I may be looking for some as well, if my oldest has no games that interfere.
                            No I haven't. I was trying to take the lazy way out! Let me know if you call the tix office.

Comment

No I haven't. I was trying to take the lazy way out! Let me know if you call the tix office.

Will do, I won't be calling until probably next Wed am though. I find out on Tues night what my son's schedule is for the next weekends tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post
                                Will do, I won't be calling until probably next Wed am though. I find out on Tues night what my son's schedule is for the next weekends tournament.
                                Cool. If it works out we'll hook up for a couple before the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X