Is It Time For Cc To Fire Scott Owens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    Don't take Pink Pony seriously. He's a troll at best.
    Don't kid yourself. He is the greatest poster in the history of message boards.
    Originally posted by SJHovey
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    Originally posted by Brenthoven
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Re: Is It Time For Cc To Fire Scott Owens?

mike haviland will be getting the job

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        mike haviland will be getting the job
        That was after it was offered to Peter Laviolette..........which he declined. I wonder why?
        I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

We'll all know soon enough as to who the new coach will be. CC will announce the new head coach in a press release around 9:30 AM Mountain time today.
          Bummer it looks as though it will not be Eric Rud, I thought he would have been an excellent fit for CC.

Comment

Originally posted by butchie_t View Post
            We'll all know soon enough as to who the new coach will be. CC will announce the new head coach in a press release around 9:30 AM Mountain time today.
            Bummer it looks as though it will not be Eric Rud, I thought he would have been an excellent fit for CC.
            I told you who it is
            Mike Haviland

Comment

I told you who it is
              Mike Haviland
              You're correct Hoky......and he will probably bring his assistant Dent with him!
              I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                You're correct Hoky......and he will probably bring his assistant Dent with him!
                you guys shoulf hope he doesnt bring dent

Comment

you guys shoulf hope he doesnt bring dent
                  What's wrong with Teddy?
                  "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

he isnt the right guy, I will leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                    X