Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University vs Northeastern 3/5 and 6

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
    mad props to the nu students for booing the bu seniors being honored by northeastern. very classy.
    Yeah, I especially enjoyed the coordinated sucks they each got... and the one the dog house was prepared to give to our fourth, non-existent, senior.. because for some reason even after the annoying PA guy told them we had three seniors they couldn't count and figure out there wasn't going to be another...
    Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

mad props to the nu students for booing the bu seniors being honored by northeastern. very classy.
      Everyone at Gutterson cheered or at least stood quietly for BU's seniors last weekend. Everyone at Agganis cheered or at least stood quietly for NU's seniors Friday. And then the NU students boo BU's seniors last night. That was pretty low.
      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

You guys had better be careful dissing NU students. With that stellar criminal justice program they keep telling us about, NU alums are quietly taking over all of the mall cop jobs in America. Soon enough, no shopping trip will be safe for anybody wearing BU colors. We should have seen this coming when they had Paul Blart as their commencement speaker last year.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
          Yeah, I especially enjoyed the coordinated sucks they each got... and the one the dog house was prepared to give to our fourth, non-existent, senior.. because for some reason even after the annoying PA guy told them we had three seniors they couldn't count and figure out there wasn't going to be another...
          Originally posted by Federal League View Post
          Everyone at Gutterson cheered or at least stood quietly for BU's seniors last weekend. Everyone at Agganis cheered or at least stood quietly for NU's seniors Friday. And then the NU students boo BU's seniors last night. That was pretty low.
          c'mon!!! don't you know that we are their rivals!!!??!?!?

remember last year at the he tourney when they were announcing the 25th anniversary he team and the bc guys got boo'ed by the bu section - and they turned around and waved with smiles?!?

respect, sure. but still boo!

(nu looks at us that way... i don't know why on earth they do?!?! but they do)
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Probably the worst thing that has ever happened.

Ever.

I can't imagine anything worse.

Ever.

Comment

In our defense, it wasn't a combined effort, the actual DogHouse organization was respectful, the drunk people sitting next to us on the other hand, was not.

The section to the left of the DogHouse is generally belligerently drunk, they even boo our own team.

Comment

Originally posted by GoNU5 View Post
                In our defense, it wasn't a combined effort, the actual DogHouse organization was respectful, the drunk people sitting next to us on the other hand, was not.

The section to the left of the DogHouse is generally belligerently drunk, they even boo our own team.
                looked from the other end of the arena that everyone was doing it because they were all holding their hands up to point while saying sucks. you're lower than uvm fans, that's saying something.
                time to write new history

Comment

Working...
                X