X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jdevoejr
    replied
    Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston College - March 5/6

Looks like the 99's for dinner Friday night with a seat at the bar. The tenders know as soon as I walk in what I'm lookin' to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

It appears the rumors are true and all of Pinhead Nation will be in attendance. God help us all.

Leave a comment:

• tangledupinblue
    replied

Great to see Mike Sislo stepping up this weekend against NU. Takes a little pressure off Bobby's line. UNH is going to need Mike to continue playing well-could be a key in a playoff run.

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
    Butler was held pointless this past weekend wasn't he? What are the odds of that happening again? He's been on fire the last couple of weeks.
    looks like he had an assist on the empty net goal last night but he's been scoring consistently all year long, just a dry spell in october when the whole team started off slowly

Leave a comment:

• jdevoejr
    replied

Butler was held pointless this past weekend wasn't he? What are the odds of that happening again? He's been on fire the last couple of weeks.

Leave a comment:

• wildcatdc
    replied

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post

Schedule makers got it right this year!

Pretty sure the schedule makers weren't counting on the standings being the way they are!

But I'm not complaining

Leave a comment:

• sterlippo1
    replied

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
    I would expect UNH to find at least one point next weekend. Boston College will not be the team anyone wants to see in a one game series at the Garden. This could be another situation where UNH wins the regular season crown vs. BC and BC beats UNH to take the tournament crown. I assume the Friday game is on NESN?
    yes, it is

Leave a comment:

• Onion Man
    replied

I would expect UNH to find at least one point next weekend. Boston College will not be the team anyone wants to see in a one game series at the Garden. This could be another situation where UNH wins the regular season crown vs. BC and BC beats UNH to take the tournament crown. I assume the Friday game is on NESN?

Leave a comment:

• WildShawn
    started a topic New Hampshire vs. Boston College - March 5/6

New Hampshire vs. Boston College - March 5/6

So, it comes down to next weekend for the Regular season championship.

UNH, somehow, has found itself atop the league needing only a tie in the last 2 games against BC.

The good news for UNH: they have played poorly the last 4 games and have somehow managed to get 6 out of 8 points. The bad news: BC is head and shoulders above Vermont and NU at this point in the season, and are downright scary. Heck, BC dominated UNH for 2/3 of the game at the Whitt back in November, and both teams are playing better than they were at that point. It will take a 60 minute (not 5 minute) effort for UNH to snag a point in that series, and I think they'll pull it off at home Friday night, but not be surprised with any result....

Schedule makers got it right this year!
Working...
X