Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston College - March 5/6

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
    be nice, carmine. its been a tough 10 years for some of us. there is a lot of grumpiness going around.
    Bwahahahahahha. Oh dear hillbillies, how you make us laugh.

Oh BTW, Steve, what are you some sort of loser for finding a post a few years old. Get a life LOSER!!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
      Oh BTW, Steve, what are you some sort of loser for finding a post a few years old. Get a life LOSER!!!!!!!!!
      Actually, I'd imagine Steve has that post bookmarked so that he can break it out at a moment's notice (even to respond to a post for which it is irrelevant).

The search took a few minutes... I'm guessing reading took a little longer. And then there's the impetus to even do the search. Eh, whatever. I'll leave you to your gloating.
      Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
      -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
        The search took a few minutes... I'm guessing reading took a little longer. And then there's the impetus to even do the search. Eh, whatever.
        Oh noes, someone spent 5 minutes on USCHO!!!!!!
        Originally posted by reBlur
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
          Oh noes, someone spent 5 minutes on USCHO!!!!!!
          why dont you be more productive with your time and set up a secret messageboard for people who dont like the rules on this one.
          “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
          Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
          National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
            I'm not sure that's correct. Shouldn't it be Eagles' fan?
            Nope. I used a
            Anything goes with a
            Use a and one could probably get away with saying a_s_s.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

some more gems from this thread. now that they are all at the top, no one has to incur any hillbilly wrath from "reading the thread".

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              i'm not but i might be if bc beats unh with something on the line other than one notch in the pairwise.
              Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
              it looks like UNH's top gear is as good if not better than BC's
              Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
              I like our chances of possibly facing BC at the Garden. A LOT! HA!
              hey carmine? do me a favor? take your one uptick in the pairwise and go home. thanks for playing though
              don't plan on putting on an addition to your trophy case any time soon
              BC beat the first place team and their fans are all jazzed up. I'm happy for them. Lets not take away their moment.
              I'll say it again, I like UNH's chances against BC at the Garden, if we can get past Vermont!

looks like a couple of repeat offenders in there.
              “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
              Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
              Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

In Re: the rep someone left me: That too.
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

This thread: Awesome.
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    This thread: Awesome.
                    I'm relatively new to college hockey, but I'm so glad that I found this thread, or else I wouldn't have known how important Regular Season Titles are.

Comment

Separated at birth: The UNH Wildcats and the Washington Capitals. Both built for the regular season.
                      Chris V
                      Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_NH View Post
                        Separated at birth: The UNH Wildcats and the Washington Capitals. Both built for the regular season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtZOK...eature=related Go 39 seconds in.

This could have been Ovechkins post-game comment last night.
                        Last edited by unhpuckfan2001; 04-29-2010, 08:07 AM.
                        I haven't been on here in a year...
                        Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

Originally Posted by e.cat
                          don't plan on putting on an addition to your trophy case any time soon

Simply...awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                            The search took a few minutes... I'm guessing reading took a little longer. And then there's the impetus to even do the search. Eh, whatever. I'll leave you to your gloating.
                            OK, I confess, I found this thread while I was sitting in the lobby of the Whitt with my cowbell waiting for the doors to open so I could run down the GA section and get my front row seat!

I had a lot of time on my hands!!!
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                              OK, I confess, I found this thread while I was sitting in the lobby of the Whitt with my cowbell waiting for the doors to open so I could run down the GA section and get my front row seat!

I had a lot of time on my hands!!!
                              CBG facepalm.

Comment

There's only so much time I can spend in that lobby of the Whitt making signs!!!!!!! WIFI rules.
                                Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 04-29-2010, 09:03 AM.
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X