Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston College - March 5/6

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.
    Erroneous.

This thread rules.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I love USCHO.
      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Epic....Fail...

Comment

Going back through the last 7 or 8 pages is really some amazing stuff.

After reading it, I'm just not sure if I would have preferred UNH choking in the 1st round or advancing to meet up with BC at the Garden so BC could have whipped them. The beauty of it is that when the playoffs approach, you can be sure if the first one doesn't happen, the second one will.
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010

Comment

the unmentionables are too busy infighting to come here and eat crow. you have to entice them in here by saying hilarious things about umile. then the white knights will rush to defend him.

the UNH fans are always a riot when it comes to mid-season chest thumping and post season predictions. who remembers when e.cat told us he rather go west to play colorado college in colorado springs than face miami and minnesota in worcester? i guess - to be fair, he never did say he wanted to face notre dame that year!
            “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
            Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
            Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
            National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

How do you like them apples?
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

It's tough being an Eagle's fan.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

This thread certainly has the potential to be a newer version of the BC/PC thread when Malts and snively had their famous quotes about winning 2 HE titles and hoping to compare W2s with SteveF, respectively.
                  Originally posted by reBlur
                  the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                    It's tough being an Eagle's fan.
                    I'm not sure that's correct. Shouldn't it be Eagles' fan?
                    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                      Going back through the last 7 or 8 pages is really some amazing stuff.
                      Wow. You went back and found a thread from two months ago, re-read it, and decided to start trolling about something that happened almost 3 weeks ago? File this away for the next time you claim some other team's fan doesn't have a life.

What's even sadder is your cronies that tag along.
                      Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                      -Fred Shero

Comment

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I would have gone the route of calling BC fans classless winners but... oh well.

"Gee, I got 34,000 posts but you should get a life."

*****http://www.destructoid.com/elephant/ul/93061-thumbs%20up%20monkey3.jpg******
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                          I'm not sure that's correct. Shouldn't it be Eagles' fan?
                          we dont have time for grammer

see

Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                          Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                            Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I would have gone the route of calling BC fans classless winners but... oh well.

"Gee, I got 34,000 posts but you should get a life."
                            Really? Now I'm crying? Really, I like BC fans. It's like they're blind to their own inherent irony.

I'm just wondering how bored you have to be to re-read a thread like this. Do you go back through all of the old BC threads, too?

And yeah, 34,000 posts. It can happen when you have an account under one user name for an extended period of time without getting suspended/banned and having to re-register with an alias.
                            Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                            -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                              I'm just wondering how bored you have to be to re-read a thread like this. Do you go back through all of the old BC threads, too?

And yeah, 34,000 posts. It can happen when you have an account under one user name for an extended period of time without getting suspended/banned and having to re-register with an alias.
                              I did a search and this came up fairly quickly. Keep trying...

I'm sure if you added up some people's posts from all their assumed identities, they'd be in the vicinity of 25% of 34,000. Keep trying Lebowski achiever!

Comment

be nice, carmine. its been a tough 10 years for some of us. there is a lot of grumpiness going around.

Comment

Working...
                                X