Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston College - March 5/6

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
    And finally, the last thing BC wants to do is put up high rise dorms. That's what the neighbors in Brighton want BC to do on the main campus. BC refuses. As a result, the current plan to put some smaller dorms on the seminary land has been downsized even more. The main plan for the land is also to add baseball and softball fields on the seminary land. Also of note, BC did purchase 2000 Comm Ave to help house more students, which is a high rise.

Do your homework and maybe take your meds more often if you want to spout off about BC.
    They do want to move Cardinal O'Connell's gravesite though, don't they? So much for the sanctity of Catholic teachings.

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
      Thats is hilarious. Thanks for the entertainment.
      So you think it's funny that:

a) UNH didn't beat BC at all this year (not that it's meaningful to most people but you guys do like getting all jazzed up about meaningless stuff, after all, you're UNH fans)?
      and
      b) no one that follows college hockey closely other than toothless hillbillies from NH thinks that UNH is better than BC?

From everyone else's perspective, sure it's hilarious and entertaining. From yours, it probably would be sad. But I know you guys are still celebrating that 1 pt weekend since it brought UNH a trophy to put in that stuffed UNH trophy case!!!!

I know the party line right now, you wouldn't trade places with BC!!! Sure sure.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
        They do want to move Cardinal O'Connell's gravesite though, don't they?
        Yep. At least you had one accurate statement in that long, terribly stupid rant.
        Originally posted by reBlur
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

UNH played two periods of good hockey against BC all year.

Last night's win for BC moved them into 4th in the PWR and now the Eagles have the inside track for a #1 seed. Lose one of these two games, and BC is down in the 7/8 range.

Yeah, nothing on the line. Hahahaha
          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
          -
          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

b) no one that follows college hockey closely other than toothless hillbillies from NH thinks that UNH is better than BC?
            Please don't get us confused with Maine.
            UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

Also, while I'm not a huge believer in relying on shots on goal to tell you who controlled a game, last night's SOG are confirmed by the eyeball test- BC was faster, stronger on the puck, and generally better all around than UNH. Period.

You can watch 100 hockey games in a year and see the guy score coming out of the penalty box once, maybe twice. As for the first goal, that was an absolute snipe - but it was also against the run of play.
              -

Comment

a) UNH didn't beat BC at all this year
                According to The Boston Globe, the weekend series was a split (UNH winning Friday night).
                Maybe the writer is a BC fan... felt like a loss to me.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                  i'm not but i might be if bc beats unh with something on the line other than one notch in the pairwise.
                  LOL considering UNH hasn't been able to beat BC in three tries and has led for a grand total of what, 45 seconds?

The overall records, PWR numbers, goal differential all point to one thing...BC is the better overall team. Don't worry though, if things go accordingly, they'll meet for the title at the Garden.

Comment

Yep. At least you had one accurate statement in that long, terribly stupid rant.
                    Rant? That's a little strong for what I thought was my attempt to state the obvious, that BC has more concrete than it used to. So is UNH, BU and Northeastern, along with most other institutions of higher learning. BC wants to continue that by building on the seminary grounds that have been a bucolic (love that word) setting in the midst of Brighton for the last 100 years. And they have no remorse in moving the Cardinal's grave to get what they want. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by UNHhockey29 View Post
                      Please don't get us confused with Maine.
                      Nice, don't worry he won't, Maine actually has hardware
                      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Excuse me! You're forgetting about the

REGULAR
                        SEASON
                        CHAMPIONS!!!
                        -

Comment

So you think it's funny that:

a) UNH didn't beat BC at all this year (not that it's meaningful to most people but you guys do like getting all jazzed up about meaningless stuff, after all, you're UNH fans)?
                          and

From everyone else's perspective, sure it's hilarious and entertaining. From yours, it probably would be sad. But I know you guys are still celebrating that 1 pt weekend since it brought UNH a trophy to put in that stuffed UNH trophy case!!!!

I know the party line right now, you wouldn't trade places with BC!!! Sure sure.
                          Bwaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaa Carmine! For a minute there you almost had me believing that your Eagles didnt blow 2, 3-0 leads against UNH! LOL!!!! 3-0! I like our chances of possibly facing BC at the Garden. A LOT! HA!

Comment

Good. Facing BC at the Garden tends to really work out well for you guys, so I can see the reason for optimism.

UNH faced BC away from the big sheet one time this year, and got completely outclassed. In two games at home, where UNH is much, much better than they are on the road, they managed to get two ties.

Okay. Congrats?
                            -

Comment

For a minute there you almost had me believing that your Eagles didnt blow 2, 3-0 leads against UNH! LOL!!!! 3-0!
                              I think we should let the UNH fans have their glory here. It's not every day you are able to pull off a tie against a top 5 team. Congratulations, UNH and Alabama-Huntsville both had something in common this weekend (other than the missing teeth).
                              I like our chances of possibly facing BC at the Garden. A LOT! HA!
                              You can't tie us at the Garden.
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                don't plan on putting on an addition to your trophy case any time soon

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                                LOL considering UNH hasn't been able to beat BC in three tries and has led for a grand total of what, 45 seconds?

The overall records, PWR numbers, goal differential all point to one thing...BC is the better overall team. Don't worry though, if things go accordingly, they'll meet for the title at the Garden.
                                it's a new season now so move on. i have

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
                                They do want to move Cardinal O'Connell's gravesite though, don't they? So much for the sanctity of Catholic teachings.
                                lose the catholic bashing please

You're hilarious. You seem bitter that UNH wasn't able to beat BC this year and that it's universally accepted that BC is the better team. Keep holding onto what's important to you UNH fans... regular season titles. That's the real important thing. Yea yea, last night was a meaningless game... unless you won it. Then it would have been the end all be all and the boost in PWR for UNH would have been supremely important.
                                hey carmine? do me a favor? take your one uptick in the pairwise and go home. thanks for playing though
                                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X