Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston College - March 5/6

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    i don't know if that's the case but we're going to find out real soon.
    Having seen a good amount of both teams, its hard not to say that BC is the better team at this point in the year. They are beatable, but it will take a 60 minute effort by UNH, something that they haven't put together since probably the BU game at Agganis. BC won't cough up a 3 goal 3rd period lead this time, I'm afraid..

Any word on Kostolansky? I didn't hear why he was out last weekend (did anyone hear?) I think he was sorely missed last weekend and will be a big key to these games if he's back in the lineup...

Comment

Speaking of turds, who is this brickleb2 ******?

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
        Having seen a good amount of both teams, its hard not to say that BC is the better team at this point in the year. They are beatable, but it will take a 60 minute effort by UNH, something that they haven't put together since probably the BU game at Agganis. BC won't cough up a 3 goal 3rd period lead this time, I'm afraid..

Any word on Kostolansky? I didn't hear why he was out last weekend (did anyone hear?) I think he was sorely missed last weekend and will be a big key to these games if he's back in the lineup...
        It is a lower body injury. He skated Monday but did not practice, and was expected to practice today.
        "Oh No! Not Maine! Then where would we get our deodorant that doesn't work?!"-Stephen Colbert

Comment

Blocked a shot off the leg during the Vermont series. It was in the papers that he was day to day last week. Umile held him out of Fridays game but at that time would only say there was a chance he could play Saturday and would be evaluated before the game.

He is one of the better puck handling D UNH has and with the 1-2-2 Northeastern was playing would have been a big help.
          "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

bc is beatable all right. i saw lowly bu beat them at fenway
            UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

I wish these games were on TV out here in the west, i would love to watch them unfortunatly we are stuck with Mich tech vs North Dakota on the NHL network instead. Brutal,,,,,
              The Quest For 7

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                bc is beatable all right. i saw lowly bu beat them at fenway
                That team you saw at fenway in early January has evolved into THIS team, same group, different animal, IMO. in fact, i think that when the snow stopped in that game and the ice was actually playable is when you saw glimpses of THIS team beginning to come together. Also, BU is NEVER "lowly" especially in the rivalry games with BC..........."lowly" is a word i think that you can never use to describe BU

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
                  I wish these games were on TV out here in the west, i would love to watch them unfortunatly we are stuck with Mich tech vs North Dakota on the NHL network instead. Brutal,,,,,

Western bias?
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    That team you saw at fenway in early January has evolved into THIS team, same group, different animal, IMO. in fact, i think that when the snow stopped in that game and the ice was actually playable is when you saw glimpses of THIS team beginning to come together. Also, BU is NEVER "lowly" especially in the rivalry games with BC..........."lowly" is a word i think that you can never use to describe BU

never say "never." i'm sure bu is feeling at least a little low after getting swept by uvm last weekend don't ya think?

i was surprised bc lost that game at fenway. i thought they would take it to bu this year and especially in a big game like that. obviously bc got some redemption in the beanpot though.
                    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Who is the Dope™ that decided putting Michigan Tech on TV would be a good idea?
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        Pretty sure that was Nick Papagiorgio's call.
                        Originally posted by Hokydad
                        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          I think either North Dakota has a deal with the NHL network because this is there 3rd game on there this season or they just have a hard on for UND, either way it sucks Last week was Colgate vs Rensslaer. 2 brutal weeks in a row as far as college games on the NHL network....
                          The Quest For 7

Comment

Colgate vs Rensslaer
                            The EFF?

Yeesh.
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Is there a subway station within walking distance from the rink at BC?

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                                Is there a subway station within walking distance from the rink at BC?
                                The Green line has a Boston College stop but there is a spot in town where the green line breaks into , i dunno, 3-4 "threads" you may have to get off a green line train and switch to another for the BC stop, i assume you are coming from maybe north station or downtown?? check out the MBTA site

Comment

Working...
                                X