Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Hampshire vs. Boston College - March 5/6

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    I've parked in the garage probably every weekend this year and about half the times used the top, and it's always been open.
    I park in the driveway in front of Conte.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Obligatory post by me so Steve can post The Picture.
      A Decade of Dominance

2001 2003 2004 2007 2008 2011

Comment

Thought this was a hockey thread , should we start a new one , "Great parking places at college hockey venues "

Comment

Does anyone know anywhere I could watch the Friday night game online or somewhere in the Southwest Florida area? Feedback would be much appreciated, as I'm not sure if I can find anywhere with NESN here.
          Boston College '12
          1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

Originally posted by bcfan131 View Post
            Does anyone know anywhere I could watch the Friday night game online or somewhere in the Southwest Florida area? Feedback would be much appreciated, as I'm not sure if I can find anywhere with NESN here.
            no not that i can think of , but rub it in why dont you , ill trade places with you .

Comment

Originally posted by unh1982 View Post
              no not that i can think of , but rub it in why dont you , ill trade places with you .
              Why? You can stay here and freeze your arse off or go to Florida and freeze your arse off.
              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                I park in the driveway in front of Conte.
                Wanna pick me up on Saturday?
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Ha, yeah it's only 48 degrees down here. Not too much of an upgrade from Mass. or New Hampshire right now. You would think somewhere down here would carry NESN, since they have Red Sox spring training...does anyone know of any online feeds? Doesn't look like they'll even have the normal online PPV channels available for this game.
                  Boston College '12
                  1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

Ha, yeah it's only 48 degrees down here. Not too much of an upgrade from Mass. or New Hampshire right now. You would think somewhere down here would carry NESN, since they have Red Sox spring training...does anyone know of any online feeds? Doesn't look like they'll even have the normal online PPV channels available for this game.
                    UNH has a video feed you can purchase.
                    UNH

"Any idiot can spell a word the same way time after time. But it call for imagination and is much more distinguished to be able to spell it several different ways as I do." -Patton

Comment

Originally posted by unh1982 View Post
                      Thought this was a hockey thread , should we start a new one , "Great parking places at college hockey venues "
                      Just trying to be the gracious host and help out the UNH fan asking for directions.
                      sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

I've never used it myself, but go to www.unhwildcats.com for the info on the live feed. I believe it's linked to the radio broadcast for audio.
                        I haven't been on here in a year...
                        Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

Pregame dining suggestions within a 15 minute walk from Conte are much appreciated.
                          I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
                            Pregame dining suggestions within a 15 minute walk from Conte are much appreciated.
                            If I am thinking of the right place, when you get off the T at the BC stop, there's a sub shop right there, on your right, that was very good last time we went down.

Busy place, though, so get there early.
                            I haven't been on here in a year...
                            Now I'm a dad. Holy crap.

Comment

Since we were talking about who the pressure is on or would be on in certain scenarios, here's an interesting set of quotes on THIS weekend's games.

Butler conceded his Wildcats bear the most pressure this weekend - though not because of recent years, but due to the way UNH has played in recent weeks.

“I definitely think it’s going to be on us,” Butler said. “They’re ranked higher than us, and they’ve been on fire. I think the pressure is definitely on us, but I think the boys are ready to play. It’s going to be an exciting weekend.”
                              Gibbons, on the other hand, isn’t all that worried. After all, the Eagles have been scorching their opponents’ nets, posting at least six goals in five of their last nine victories.

“Coach [Jerry] York always says that pressure is for air tires, so he tries to take that out of our heads,” Gibbons said. “I don’t think we feel any pressure. We’re just going to take what we’ve built over the last few weeks and try to keep that going. We know we need two wins to take that championship, and we know that’s not going to be an easy task. UNH has a great team, led by Bobby Butler. We’re just going to give it everything we’ve got and see how that works out for us.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

for the bc fans here's more of what some unh players are saying about this series.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll...2/-1/FOSSPORTS

"pressure is for air tires" that's pretty funny. i do think that how each team responds to the pressure cooker of these games will be a factor in the outcomes. should be fun to watch and i have a feeling there will be lots of drama.
                                UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X