Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Cloud State vs. Mankato: Watch Your Head!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: St. Cloud State vs. Mankato: Watch Your Head!!!

So we have to play the purple goblins again? Yuck.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

got a lot of uneasy feelings from the guys around me in the stands tonight about having to play mankato. their goalie made some big saves the last 2 nights. i do like our chances with all the games at the NHC and Marvin and hopefully Raboin coming back next weekend. Mankato is capable of stealing a game, but Huskies in 3.
      This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
      www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

So... New thread or just keep this one going?
        Alumni of Minnesota State University, Mankato.
        Let's Go Mavs!

Comment

Be honest, Husky fans. You would have far rather had Anchorage. For whatever reason, the Mavs match up real well with you.
          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

UAA winless at the NHC, of course we would rather see them. Watched the Mavs on tv last weekend against Denver and these 2 games, playing pretty well. Much better than the record suggests. Add good goaltending, I have a feeling this will go 3 games no matter who wins.
            This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
            www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by HuskySieve View Post
              I totally forgot he even played until you said something...and thats not a good thing; i'd like to at least hear a player's name called once during the game hah.
              You two are going to pick on a guy who had less than a handful of shifts and hasn't played since 2009? Bob must agree with you though, because he sat him and Volpei, but got basically the same result. I guess we blame the lackluster play this weekend on the 4th line.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                Be honest, Husky fans. You would have far rather had Anchorage.
                Doy.
                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  Doy.
                  LOL
                  My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Be honest, Husky fans. You would have far rather had Anchorage.
                    Tell him what he's won, Johnny!
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Be honest, Husky fans. You would have far rather had Anchorage. For whatever reason, the Mavs match up real well with you.
                      Of course we would. UAA is winless in the NHC while MSUM seems to think it's their home ice So yeah, I'd rather face the winless team.

Last night's game was FUGLY. No flow, sloppy passing, etc. Lucky to get out there with a tie. Hopefully getting Raboin and Marvin back next weekend will help because we aren't going anywhere playing like that.
                      "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Working...
                      X