No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Not on dishnetwork in nw minnesota!!
    Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
      In the Red River, of course.
      Red River is prone to flooding. You don't want dead hookers floating down the street.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Is the British Bulldog dead too?
        If so, DL needs to add him to his signature.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          Red River is prone to flooding. You don't want dead hookers floating down the street.
          They wouldn't float through the streets of GF though...they'd be up in Winnipeg. Let the Canadians deal with them.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
            In the Red River, of course.
            Originally posted by brianvf View Post
            They wouldn't float through the streets of GF though...they'd be up in Winnipeg. Let the Canadians deal with them.
            This sounds like a great plan. The dammed canucks can deal with the dead hookers!
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Whiteys before, el roco after. Make sure to save your most reprehensible anti-sioux chants for el roco.

Comment

Oh Parise. Sioux/Tech week.
                Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
                  Whiteys before, el roco after. Make sure to save your most reprehensible anti-sioux chants for el roco.
                  We'll have to think of some good ones. I should probably bring firearms with too, I should easily outgun the savages with their spears and arrows.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    We'll have to think of some good ones. I should probably bring firearms with too, I should easily outgun the savages with their spears and arrows.
                    All you need to bring is a bunch of old blankets.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                    Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                      All you need to bring is a bunch of old blankets.
                      *****http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/7958/chocolateux.png******
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I declare shenanigans.

The Sioux can post pictures of dead/dying dogs, but I bet if the Techies post one picture of a dead/dying Sioux, they'd get in trouble.

I demand equal opportunity!!!!!
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I declare shenanigans.

The Sioux can post pictures of dead/dying dogs, but I bet if the Techies post one picture of a dead/dying Sioux, they'd get in trouble.

I demand equal opportunity!!!!!
                          *****http://skipschiel.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/800px-big_foot_dead_at_wounded_knee_1890-11.jpg******
                          Best I could find
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Can you make one with Ralph in an oven?
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Can you make one with Ralph in an oven?
                              why would you want to put Ralph Baer in an oven? Are you against Jews? I bet you are!!!!!! ANTI-SEMITE!!!!!! BRENT HATES JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                                why would you want to put Ralph Baer in an oven? Are you against Jews? I bet you are!!!!!! ANTI-SEMITE!!!!!! BRENT HATES JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I'm a big fan of irony, that's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X