No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
    Don't throw out your back again Dirty, you old bastard.
    Don't think I can't whoop your arse, whippersnapper. I will beat you with my cane.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Don't think I can't whoop your arse, whippersnapper. I will beat you with my cane.
      Don't make me steal all your stool softeners, prune juice, and bengay while you are asleep. I will make your life a living hell geriatric.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
      Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
        Don't make me steal all your stool softeners, prune juice, and bengay while you are asleep. I will make your life a living hell geriatric.
        Like you'd be able to do all that while I'm sleeping. You wouldn't have the time since I'd have to get up to pee.
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Should you really be criticizing other schools' color choices when one of UND's official colors is PINK?
          I'd rather be in the pink, than yellow.
          Last edited by The Sicatoka; 03-03-2010, 08:54 PM.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            You're racist towards Asians?
            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Incredible Gulk;4669022Sounds like people from UMD want a butt whooping in Grand Forks again. [/QUOTE]

This time I know its coming.
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                Which explains why "Pretty in Pink" is your favorite movie.
                Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                  Comments like this are why I root for the Wolverines. They don't have to deal with this ****.
                  No, instead they have to deal with everyone else hating them because of all the trolls and arrogant idiots that call themselves fans. There are two sides to every schwartz.

Comment

I will beat you with my cane.
                    Smear him with Super Poligrip!
                    Who decided that we needed both North and South Dakota? It seems like a lot of wasted paperwork to me. -- Creed Bratton

Comment

Originally posted by PCM View Post
                      Smear him with Super Poligrip!
                      You've, luckily, never met him. He'd probably like it.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You've, luckily, never met him. He'd probably like it.
                        I'm guessing I probably wouldn't, but you never know.

I'm a crack shot at this game btw: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/5179 Enjoy.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                        Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

I'm going to chime in and say that I like both team's jerseys.

I'm sure Dirty can prove this by finding pictures.
                          Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                          http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                          Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                          Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                          Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                          All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                            I'm going to chime in and say that I like both team's jerseys.

I'm sure Dirty can prove this by finding pictures.
                            A couple days ago I found that picture of you with Dorkisak that I printed out and handed out to people at the Sioux game. That was fun!
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

A couple days ago I found that picture of you with Dorkisak that I printed out and handed out to people at the Sioux game. That was fun!
                              I wanna see
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                I wanna see
                                *****http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6150/n6602574312064871918.jpg******
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X