Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

    Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    That'll cover about 45 minutes....maybe
    Actually, shooting yourself in the head usually lasts a lifetime... or ends one, something like that.

    Comment


    • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

      Originally posted by Goon View Post
      That sounds like a challenge?
      I will take that challenge. But you'll have to get me so plastered that it will have vomit, blood, herpes, and period blood on it by the end (all products of a night of drinking the amount of alcohol it requires).

      Comment


      • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

        Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Whee! I get to check out the wonderful mall! Or shoot myself. I know most of you hope for option B.
        I would seriously shoot myself. The mall absolutely sucks. I don't think anyone but old geezer walkers goes there.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

        Comment


        • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

          Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          It is obvious that he only wears Sioux jerseys when under the influence.
          Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          Fooperese.
          Saying that ctf is awesome.
          Saying that ctf is the best poster.
          bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

          Comment


          • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

            Originally posted by Yager View Post
            I will take that challenge. But you'll have to get me so plastered that it will have vomit, blood, herpes, and period blood on it by the end (all products of letting an NMU girl wear the jersey).
            .
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

            Comment


            • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

              Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
              The Cay has the best food in town, IMO. The wings are unbelievable, as is the cajun pasta, shrimp, buffalo chicken, lavash, etc., etc. It opens at 4:30, and you'd better get there by 5:15 or you won't get a seat.

              The Hub(downtown) has a great burger. Hub special is a 36oz? tap beer and 1/2 pound burger for about $10.50.

              Also, Bonzer's is a fun place downtown as is Crosstown and Joe Black's.
              The Cay has the best food in town? The Cay? Maybe the best bar food but even that is pushing it because Bonzer's has amazing sandwiches. The best food in GF is at the Toasted Frog and yes I have eaten at Sanders quite a few times, sushi at Sanders is worth it but T-Frog is the best food in town. Not IMO, fact.
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

              Comment


              • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                You couldn't pay me or get me drunk enough to wear a Sioux jersey.
                I'm wearing my MTU jersey Friday. Yellow hanes with duct tape stripes, just like the original.

                I would have loved to be at the meeting when MTU officials decided on the school colors, I feel like the dialogue went something like this:

                Board member: "Ok, so we stole SCCC's mascot but we can't steal their colors so we need something original."

                Homeless man: "I think I ****ed meself."

                Board member: "Yellow it is, anyone else?"

                Janitor/Dean of the College: "I need some duct tape for this window."

                Board member: "All in favor of **** and duct tape for school colors?" "Aye."

                Board: "Aye." "Aye." "Aye."

                Homeless man: "Meeting adjourned."
                "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

                Comment


                • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                  Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  I'm wearing my MTU jersey Friday. Yellow hanes with duct tape stripes, just like the original.

                  I would have loved to be at the meeting when MTU officials decided on the school colors, I feel like the dialogue went something like this:

                  Board member: "Ok, so we stole SCCC's mascot but we can't steal their colors so we need something original."

                  Homeless man: "I think I ****ed meself."

                  Board member: "Yellow it is, anyone else?"

                  Janitor/Dean of the College: "I need some duct tape for this window."

                  Board member: "All in favor of **** and duct tape for school colors?" "Aye."

                  Board: "Aye." "Aye." "Aye."

                  Homeless man: "Meeting adjourned."
                  The Husky became the mascot of Michigan Tech in 1926. St. Cloud gained the husky name sometime in the 1930's and is linked to their football program.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

                  Comment


                  • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                    Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                    The Husky became the mascot of Michigan Tech in 1926. St. Cloud gained the husky name sometime in the 1930's and is linked to their football program.
                    You should have started that comment with "IMO". Thank you very little.
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

                    Comment


                    • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                      Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                      The Husky became the mascot of Michigan Tech in 1926. St. Cloud gained the husky name sometime in the 1930's and is linked to their football program.
                      ******** width="425" height="344">******* name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W8qcccZy03s&hl=en_US&fs=1&">******* name="allowFullScreen" value="true">******* name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">******* src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W8qcccZy03s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

                      Comment


                      • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                        Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                        You should have started that comment with "IMO". Thank you very little.
                        Do you have any source to backup your belief that MTU would steal anything from SCCC?
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

                        Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

                        Comment


                        • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                          Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          Well I'm not. Haven't graduated or recieved my license.
                          I can see why.
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

                          Fighting Sioux Hockey

                          Comment


                          • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                            Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                            Do you have any source to backup your belief that MTU would steal anything from SCCC?
                            http://www.mtu.edu/campus/ 1885 mining school, 1964 MTU ie officially "Huskies".

                            http://www.uscho.com/stats/teamYxY.p.../gender,m.html 1931 SCCC begins "husky hockey"

                            Can you prove MTU didn't steal it?
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

                            Comment


                            • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                              Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                              I can see why.
                              *******http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6413/229551714a5b4f7bc43.jpg********
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

                              Comment


                              • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                                Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                                http://www.mtu.edu/campus/ 1885 mining school, 1964 MTU ie officially "Huskies".

                                http://www.uscho.com/stats/teamYxY.p.../gender,m.html 1931 SCCC begins "husky hockey"

                                Can you prove MTU didn't steal it?
                                Michigan Tech Alumni Association Today's Fact:
                                In 1926 "Miners" became "Huskies" as a result of a student-sponsored name change contest.

                                Edit: Which makes sense because the Serum Run to Nome occured in 1925.
                                Last edited by Flashy Man; 03-03-2010, 10:13 AM.
                                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X