Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

    Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
    I find it strange that I'm not the only current Tech female poster anymore.
    whiskey tango foxtrot.
    *******http://www.bytelove.com/images/uploads/Bytelove/Generic/haha%20-%20zoom.jpg********
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

    Comment


    • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

      Hey Flashy, can those cellar dweller shirts come with only having MTU listed?
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

      RIP - Kirby

      Comment


      • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

        Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Hey Flashy, can those cellar dweller shirts come with only having MTU listed?
        Done
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

        Comment


        • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

          Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          You mean current student tech female poster? Huskyfan still posts regularly.
          When I said current, I meant current student. My apologies.

          Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
          *******http://www.bytelove.com/images/uploads/Bytelove/Generic/haha%20-%20zoom.jpg********
          Meh.
          Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
          Originally posted by Brenthoven
          Fooperese.
          Saying that ctf is awesome.
          Saying that ctf is the best poster.
          bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

          Comment


          • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

            Whatever happened to "theDarkness"?
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

            Comment


            • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

              Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
              I find it strange that I'm not the only current Tech female poster anymore.
              whiskey tango foxtrot.
              Oh no, you won't be the center of attention anymore! What ever shall you do?!

              Comment


              • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Oh no, you won't be the center of attention anymore! What ever shall you do?!
                Are you calling Gina a whore?
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

                Comment


                • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                  Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                  Are you calling Gina a whore?
                  No, I'm calling ctf an attention whore.

                  Comment


                  • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                    Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                    When I said current, I meant current student. My apologies.
                    Thats what I figured. Which means that you suck at recruiting other females to join the board.
                    Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                    Whatever happened to "theDarkness"?
                    He's around. Living in Detroit. He's still as awesome as ever.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

                    RIP - Kirby

                    Comment


                    • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                      Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      No, I'm calling ctf an attention whore.
                      Well as long as you aren't calling Gina a whore. That wouldn't be very nice.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

                      Comment


                      • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                        Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        Well as long as you aren't calling Gina a whore. That wouldn't be very nice.
                        How touching, Dirty is trying to be nice!
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

                        RIP - Kirby

                        Comment


                        • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                          Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Well as long as you aren't calling Gina a whore. That wouldn't be very nice.
                          I've never even met her, so no it wouldn't be.

                          Comment


                          • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                            Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Oh no, you won't be the center of attention anymore! What ever shall you do?!
                            Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            No, I'm calling ctf an attention whore.
                            I don't think I was ever the center of attention.

                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Thats what I figured. Which means that you suck at recruiting other females to join the board.
                            Don't recall ever trying.
                            Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
                            Originally posted by Brenthoven
                            Fooperese.
                            Saying that ctf is awesome.
                            Saying that ctf is the best poster.
                            bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

                            Comment


                            • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              I have decided that I should adapt one of my State Street Brats text board messages just for this series. "Go back to your reservation, Tonto!"

                              OK, w t f are basers and busted girls? I have never heard these terms before, is this new North Dakota slang?
                              You will be killed, if you do that. I'm serious.

                              Basers: People from Grand Forks Air Force Base in Emerado.

                              I'm sure you can figure out what busted girls are...
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

                              Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

                              Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

                              Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

                              Comment


                              • Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

                                I think I'm going with the cowboy getup on Saturday. Can't pass up the cowboys and indians potential, well that and ladies love country boys.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

                                RIP - Kirby

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X