Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Take notice of small college in hockey east

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
    I meant on the season, I think UMass won a game or two at the start of the season. Oh well since I moved out of New England, I havent kept up on Hockey East like I should.
    Don't worry, there really is no reason to follow hockey east. You moved to the CCHA, so you've almost gone far enough west to get to good hockey.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Don't worry, there really is no reason to follow hockey east. You moved to the CCHA, so you've almost gone far enough west to get to good hockey.
      Ahem...Ahem... And the last two National Champions came out of which conference exactly??
      sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
        Ahem...Ahem... And the last two National Champions came out of which conference exactly??
        2000-present:

WCHA 6 titles
        CCHA 1 title
        HE 3 titles

Just saying.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

MC is definitely the top ranked hockey program in Massachusetts named after a river on the North Shore. I'll give them that...
          Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            2000-present:

WCHA 6 titles
            CCHA 1 title
            HE 3 titles

Just saying.
            only one of my four children were born before 2000

Just saying.

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Nice job jinxing Merrimack pal. Back to 3 games below .500.

I hope the polls respect you guys on Monday though!!!!
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

LOL Couldn't help myself!
                sigpicHalf of what he says goes way over my head. The other half goes way, way over my head."

Comment

Originally posted by jdevoejr View Post
                  He roots for MTU, he's suffered enough.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    He roots for MTU, he's suffered enough.
                    At this time of the year I root for any WCHA team that doesn't hail from the state directly east of Minnesota.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      At this time of the year I root for any WCHA team that doesn't hail from the state directly east of Minnesota.
                      At this time of year, I forgo rooting for any college hockey team, period.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

At this time of year, I forgo rooting for any college hockey team, period.
                        Let's be real. You focus on the college hockey coach firings. And your frozen four would include Mr. Army
                        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                        ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                          Let's be real. You focus on the college hockey coach firings. And your frozen four would include Mr. Army
                          The only teams we can take points from are UML and BU. And this year, that's not impressive. *thunk thunk thunk*

-Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

The only teams we can take points from are UML and BU. And this year, that's not impressive. *thunk thunk thunk*
                            Hey hey stop... oh crap, never mind. Continue on.
                            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Working...
                            X