X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010 the last year of the old WCHA

Originally posted by toehimp View Post
    Has the NCAA ever disbanded a team mid-season due to the lack performance??? at this point, the goofs are embarrassing the NCAA, the WCHA, Minnesota, Minneapolis, the game of hockey, and several of the players families. Perhaps CHA could take them in for the rest of the season so the WCHA teams wont have to be harmed by their performance come tournament time.

stev
    **** off.

UMD puts together 1.3 seasons of good hockey and you forget about the numerous dismal ones that lead up to it?

Comment

And to add insult to injury, Minnesota loses to Portland in basketball today. That Minnesota mascot shouldn't have messed with God.
      Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
        And to add insult to injury, Minnesota loses to Portland in basketball today. That Minnesota mascot shouldn't have messed with God.
        Jesus hates Wisconsin. Remember that.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Announcement: Those on the bumper of the bandwagon, don't jump yet. Tomorrow night is MSU. If we screw that up, well....

Comment

Jesus hates Wisconsin. Remember that.
            Jesus loves everyone. Even Rodent fans.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
              Announcement: Those on the bumper of the bandwagon, don't jump yet. Tomorrow night is MSU. If we screw that up, well....
              MSU is playing well this year, 2nd in the CCHA at the moment. Michigan was supposed to be the easier game.

Except Wisconsin...he told me so at the Final Five this past year...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Wrong again. Even ShirtlessGuy, a born and bred Wisconsinite, admits it. And he loves WI.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  MSU is playing well this year, 2nd in the CCHA at the moment. Michigan was supposed to be the easier game.
                  That's the bad news. The good news is....ah....let's see...where are my notes?

Comment

That's the bad news. The good news is....ah....let's see...where are my notes?
                    It's not on TV so at least you won't have to watch it?

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I have a prior engagement, so even if it was on tv, I'd miss it. At least this way I have a legit reason to not see the game.

Comment

Too late...I ordered the BTN video webcast for $2.99. So I'm divin' into the fray, do or die!

Comment

Too late...I ordered the BTN video webcast for $2.99. So I'm divin' into the fray, do or die!
                          I like your style, although I bet you coulda found a free webfeed.

Comment

MSU should be a piece of cake. Or at least they were for us.

Comment

MSU should be a piece of cake. Or at least they were for us.
                              Don't be around me when we face MSU-M. Trust me. Ask con1977, he knows.

Actually, the Brenthoven Meltdown Factor is based on an MSU-M/MN game.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Don't be around me when we face MSU-M. Trust me. Ask con1977, he knows.

Actually, the Brenthoven Meltdown Factor is based on an MSU-M/MN game.
                                psssssst...MSU= Michigan St.

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X