X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010 the last year of the old WCHA

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Anyone else having troubles logging onto GPL? I need relief from work...
    Yep, me too.
    University of Minnesota Golden Gophers
    National Champions 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by JMB View Post
      Yep, me too.
      Yeah, I was finally able to log on but each time I click a page there it stops and displays a blank page.

Oh well. I suppose this cesspool will have to do for now...
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Yeah, I was finally able to log on but each time I click a page there it stops and displays a blank page.

Oh well. I suppose this cesspool will have to do for now...
        I still can't login. I can read a few pages/threads, but nothing else will load correctly.
        University of Minnesota Golden Gophers
        National Champions 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by JMB View Post
          I still can't login. I can read a few pages/threads, but nothing else will load correctly.
          Perhaps DHG is finally getting his revenge on Jupiter for all the chaos he causes on tPB during Bulldog-Gopher Week.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

We're all stuck here in the USCHO cesspool!! We can always talk about Gopher Hockey. The Gophers are even in GA and GF for the first two periods so far this season and outscored 12-9 in the third. If the Gophers hope to pick up points this weekend they need produce more consistent offense and definitely shut UMD scoring down in third. If they can demonstrate some physicality as well this weekend, I think they can pick up 3 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Perhaps DHG is finally getting his revenge on Jupiter for all the chaos he causes on tPB during Bulldog-Gopher Week.
              Does he even know the password to tPB admin? If anything Jup has an even better prank lined up this year.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                Give Skeeter credit, ~10 years with the same schtick is an impressive run.
                Managing to stay a fan of SCSU over the last 10 years is even more impressive

Comment

Minnesota is ranked 14th in the KRACH right now, but not even in the top 25 of the PWR. That is very interesting.
                  Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
                    Minnesota is ranked 14th in the KRACH right now, but not even in the top 25 of the PWR. That is very interesting.
                    It might be because the PWR means absolutely nothing until every team has played every game on the schedule.

Just a guess though.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      It might be because the PWR means absolutely nothing until every team has played every game on the schedule.
                      You're either on to something or on something.
                      Originally posted by CavalryNate
                      Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                        You're either on to something or on something.
                        A little from column A, a little from column B.

Comment

So is anyone else as annoyed as I am at FSN's excessive reliance on the behind the net camera angle, especially on the PP? There is little depth perception from that angle so it is hard to see any plays develop or who is even along the boards. I despise it. They must have a new guy choosing camera angles. There were a couple times early where they were zoomed on a player for several seconds and the puck was no where in sight. I guess I should be glad the games aren't on BTN, which I STILL DON"T GET! (And why are two games against non-BT teams on this year?)

(Also, I rarely pay attention to reps or anything like that but just looked at my User CP (whatever that is) out of boredom and had a green chicklet from someone who also wrote "eat me". I am confused. Am I supposed to interpret this as; A) a confused person who meant to neg rep me, B) a homosexual come-on, C) a woman poster (what I'm hoping for) come-on, or, D) sarcasm?)

Comment

Just a guess though.
                            Look who posted that "factoid." Dismiss accordingly.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Look who posted that "factoid." Dismiss accordingly.
                              And let him have the last word? Unpossible!

Comment

And let him have the last word? Unpossible!
                                Don't bother using reason then. Just say "Your mom" and be done with it.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X