X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers 2009-2010 the last year of the old WCHA

Originally posted by Koho View Post
    I just want to make an official announcement, that despite all the upheaval and change in the college hockey playing field, which seems to have hit MN especially hard in recent years, and which has led to much frustration on my part as a Gopher hockey fan in recent years, I plan to continue my commitment to this team (as I have done for about 30 years) and therefore have no intention of leaving, at this time!
    Can we vote on this?

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
    Twenty red lights in his honor
    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
      That's because players are smart enough to leave Minnesota or stay in Wisconsin instead of going to Minnesota.
      MN=overflow of talent, Wisconsin=not enough talent. Thanks for calling me out 444, EHS has sent many, too many good players to Beckey!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
        Can we vote on this?
        Sorry, I'm afraid if we started a pole (!) on it, the response would be so overwhelming it would swamp the USCHO server.

Besides, Lucia needs me on here to give him advice and direction.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
          Absolutely the Edina Hornets have done more for the University of Wisconsin than the state of Wisconsin.
          I was leaving Braemar after my kid's practice last week and got accosted by another EHA youth coach about "his BADgers" against the Gophers. Too bad Ben Hankinson wasn't there to put him right (he had already left the rink).

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
            Sorry, I'm afraid if we started a pole (!) on it, the response would be so overwhelming it would swamp the USCHO server.

Besides, Lucia needs me on here to give him advice and direction.
            Yes he does....and I didn't say how I would vote.

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            I was leaving Braemar after my kid's practice last week and got accosted by another EHA youth coach about "his BADgers" against the Gophers. Too bad Ben Hankinson wasn't there to put him right (he had already left the rink).
            You really need to move.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Yes he does....and I didn't say how I would vote.
              Although Don might not listen to me as much after I told him to try that drill in practice where Jay tries to get around Sam...

Comment

You really need to move.
                Unfortunately there's BADgers everywhere.

At least the Hankinsons and Williamsons are always around the same rinks I am. Last night EHA was all over Richfield too, Deano was in rink 1, while we were in 2, the team after us on 2 had Adam Buddish (Zach's bro) helping coach (the PWA).

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  I don't understand why guys like Sanderson left for Madison. Well I know why but still the BADgers?
                  Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                  dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                  wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Tonight between Fox College Sports and the NHL network it looks like there are 4 games on the tube.

Sue vs Jan FCS Atlantic

Bucky vs UAA FCS Central

Michigan vs Michigan State FCS Pacific

Ferris State vs Miami NHL Network
                    Originally posted by CavalryNate
                    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
                      Tonight between Fox College Sports and the NHL network it looks like there are 4 games on the tube.

Sue vs Jan FCS Atlantic

Bucky vs UAA FCS Central

Awesome. My night is set.
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                        Absolutely the Edina Hornets have done more for the University of Wisconsin than the state of Wisconsin.
                        They have also made bucky (team and mascot) pee down their leg (Finley)

Comment

Sue vs Jan FCS Atlantic

Bucky vs UAA FCS Central

No gophers? Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
                            saturday sunday
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
                              Indeed. Getting pushed to Sat. Sun. by bouncy ball playing punks.

Comment

Sue vs Jan FCS Atlantic

Bucky vs UAA FCS Central

That Um-MSU tilt is going to be intense....

Comment

Working...
                                X